Thread: Decrease in prices for clearing boulders!

Farm Supplier

Exclamation Decrease in prices for clearing boulders!

3,000,000 coins is an awful lot of money to clear the large plot-sized mountains from the spaces. Please make these large boulders more reasonably priced to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by ****bethy View Post
    3,000,000 coins is an awful lot of money to clear the large plot-sized mountains from the spaces. Please make these large boulders more reasonably priced to clear.
    I TOTALLY AGREE!!! It's not fair we must pay to expand at such a high cost just to basically have to expand again at such an extremely high cost cuz we cant add anything on the land til you make us pay a ton more and thats not counting how long it takes waiting before its finally cleared. Its making it not fun anymore w all the high cost & high time for everything. I love your games but they're all like this now and its making me want to just remove them all & play other types of games I've found recently... Please go down in price AND time for everything you have us having to do cuz you're making these games to much WORK & its NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WORK BUT FUN & GAMES!!! Remember?!?

Not bein rude just honest!
    :-( Jenn

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the feedback! Such a massive rock would be more difficult to remove and of course will cost more than for example, removing a small tree. I'll let the team know that you're not happy with how much it costs to clear the boulder.

Farm Supplier
    I have cleared 3 so far, and I am fine with the price. You make a lot more money in monster story when you level up, just be patient.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been level 30 for a month and still have not cleared these rocks. Dude, I only have 4 mil and it costs 3 mil to remove a freaking rock?