Thread: Tavern

Rhino Keeper

Tavern

I just leveled up to level 14 and can now build the tavern, but when I click on it in the menu it's telling me I have placed the limit already, but I haven't bought any yet. I really want one.

Also is it normal for the limit of cottages at level 14 to be 4? And only three farmhouses at level 14 as well? I feel like I have less houses than everyone else, or maybe not?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laceylaine View Post
    I just leveled up to level 14 and can now build the tavern, but when I click on it in the menu it's telling me I have placed the limit already, but I haven't bought any yet. I really want one.

Also is it normal for the limit of cottages at level 14 to be 4? And only three farmhouses at level 14 as well? I feel like I have less houses than everyone else, or maybe not?
    I think I have 6 farmhouses at level 12. Try to force close to see if this fixes the problem.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    I sold a cottage and was able to buy the tavern. I guessing the farmhouse, cottage, and tavern are all considered the same type of building. Sigh.

I've got the same problem! I might try to delete a cottage, but I hope it works because otherwise it'll be a waste of precious money!

Aaagggghhhh! Successfully sold a farmhouse and bought the Tavern, however I can't build it now because the builder's paste is locked until level 17 and I've only just got to level 14. ****....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wafflemaker1 View Post
    Aaagggghhhh! Successfully sold a farmhouse and bought the Tavern, however I can't build it now because the builder's paste is locked until level 17 and I've only just got to level 14. ****....
    Lol I'm in the same boat. I'm at level 15 and have to wait til 17 to get the paste.