Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Proven!! Breeding sapphire kraken can get another Pegasus!!

  1. #1
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60

    Proven!! Breeding sapphire kraken can get another Pegasus!!

    I had tried diamond with diamond always come out basic mon.. And now I tried my sapphire kraken with cuddlecrab and got a 44hr in breeding den.. ^^

  2. #2
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by sibeipekchek View Post
    I had tried diamond with diamond always come out basic mon.. And now I tried my sapphire kraken with cuddlecrab and got a 44hr in breeding den.. ^^
    Will sapphire kraken and pegasus make a diamond?

  3. #3
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22
    What does breading a shell with another shell give you.

  4. #4
    Nightclub Owner bigbux3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Inside My House
    Posts
    6,507
    Well, how did you originally get a Pegasus? I've looked at all the theories and none of them worked.

  5. #5
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    330
    Just tried kraken with cuddle crab and got toad tongue :/

  6. #6
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60
    F
    Quote Originally Posted by AkumaNeko View Post
    Will sapphire kraken and pegasus make a diamond?
    No result yet..

  7. #7
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Well, how did you originally get a Pegasus? I've looked at all the theories and none of them worked.
    My Pegasus from skyturtle with ecogo.. Tried quite a few times

  8. #8
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    885
    I just did that and got a sea buffalo...again!

  9. #9
    Nightclub Owner bigbux3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Inside My House
    Posts
    6,507
    Quote Originally Posted by sibeipekchek View Post
    My Pegasus from skyturtle with ecogo.. Tried quite a few times
    What were their names?

  10. #10
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    What were their names?
    I can't rem.. I had change thier name..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •