Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Y out Of sudden without the boost ??

Farm Supplier

Y out Of sudden without the boost ??

I had been recieving the coin with boost and now out Of sudden the boost no working!! My coin refill back normal rate..

Executive Chef
    It was a glitch and it was fixed

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I wish people will stop talking about the good things they see in TL games cause obviously they take it away.

New Resident
    Now it will take forever to earn coins they should cut down the price of removing trees and everything if their going to fix this glitch

Fashion Designer
    Yeah if TL is so quick on fixing this bug, why can't they fix the ridiculous inflation? The new farm (in my opinion) is pointless to get unless you have millions and millions of coins to waste. 75k for 800 foods? really? and clearing some trees costs 800k?

Executive Chef
    You guys are correct in that we recently pushed a fix for this bug. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

We might be adding MORE boosts in the future that will also help your coin economy, so hang in there! For now, we're sorry about the mix-up!
    Please let us know if you have more questions, and we'll answer them as best we can.

Rhino Keeper
    Fixed?! Not in my game, my coin refil is back to the speed b4 the boost. Now, I don't even dare to touch those new food....

Rhino Keeper
    My increase stopped working as well. Good luck affording the new food now. My level 9 light dragon needs 15000 food which is 75,000 food just to go from level 9 to epic! That's crazy.

Rhino Keeper
    The boost was only supposed to increas the coin capacity for the habitats. The glitch was the speed at which we were earning coins. It was nice while it lasted.. I knew it was too good to be true.

Fashion Designer
    Yes thank you for fixing the glitch. The game was getting fun and the boosts made sense. No need for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast