Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion: Android Goals 9-25-2012

Nevermind! You can delete my post. I exited the program and when I restarted it, the Paw Tiles were back, including the one tile I swapped out. Hopefully they stay this time. =D

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbycat3000 View Post
    I'm one of the Android users. Just completed the Meow goal a few hours ago. Got the Paw Print Tiles, used the 10 it apparently gives you for free, then bought another 20 or so for $2500 each... But now the Paw Print Tiles aren't showing whete the rest of the flooring is (under design tab). I tried swapping one of the Paw Prints with another floor cover, hoping it would show up in my flooring inventory (x1)... But NO. What the heck? Is this a glitch? Or is this a limited time purchase that disappears if you swap it out when redecorating??? So disappointed. I wanted these tiles since I first saw them, now they're glitchy? ='(

I will need to check on this, when IOS received these as a goal prize, we did not have the option to purchase more. I just checked and I cannot purchase more.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Ok.. I have turned my Android completely off three times. I have removed the battery. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. My neighbors are still not receiving my requests nor have I been able to get any credits to complete My goals..yet I receive all of theirs??! Really? And emailing tech support never does anything so.... I can't complete my reward goals. GREAT update Team Lava. I'm just here to help EVERYone else hit their goals. Great.

New Resident
    Hello Kooky Panda TL Moderator,

I have a Kindle Fire which uses"Android" system but I am unable to do an update of Fashion Story.
    I hope it's available for the Kindle Fire. I love the game and I would love to be up to date in order to continue
    To play Fashion Story.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraalex View Post
    Ok.. I have turned my Android completely off three times. I have removed the battery. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. My neighbors are still not receiving my requests nor have I been able to get any credits to complete My goals..yet I receive all of theirs??! Really? And emailing tech support never does anything so.... I can't complete my reward goals. GREAT update Team Lava. I'm just here to help EVERYone else hit their goals. Great.
    It is possible that some of your neighbors do not realize that they have a request. The requests are under pending nbr invites and gifts. I know that androids got goals, so I have been scrolling down to the bottom to check for new requests from my android nbrs, but some of your ios nbrs may not know yet and are not scrolling all the way down.

My suggestion is when you visit your nbrs, ask them if they received your request for a goal item.
    I did receive 3 requests this morning and returned mine.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ALadyL View Post
    Hello Kooky Panda TL Moderator,

I have a Kindle Fire which uses"Android" system but I am unable to do an update of Fashion Story.
    I hope it's available for the Kindle Fire. I love the game and I would love to be up to date in order to continue
    To play Fashion Story.
    The new update was only sent out the google play market for androids. I did check this morning and I did not see any new updates for Kindle fire at this time

kooky, I've done that. Several neighbors have independently advised they have not received any requests from me. I just made it to level 50, went to visit a few neighbors to like items, come back home to my shop and now I'm back on level 49?! My goal list lights up saying "Progress" yet Nothing has changed. I've spent a lot of time & money on my shop but this may be THD straw that breaks it for me. I'm frustrated, disappointed, and upset that many of my neighbors have completed their goals&have big rewards & I can't. It's not right.

kooky, I've done that. Several neighbors have independently advised they have not received any requests from me. I just made it to level 50, went to visit a few neighbors to like items, come back home to my shop and now I'm back on level 49?! My goal list lights up saying "Progress" yet Nothing has changed. I've spent a lot of time & money on my shop but this may be THD straw that breaks it for me. I'm frustrated, disappointed, and upset that many of my neighbors have completed their goals&have big rewards & I can't. It's not right.

Any suggestions? Kooky...Anyone?

The Honorable Panda
    Have you sent any regular gifts or accepted any regular gifts today? If not try sending a gift and accepting a couple of pending gifts.
    Other than that, I think you will need to email support@teamlava.com
    Since you are already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I cannot think of anything else.

You can try clearing the cache on your device for this game.

I've accepted gifts today. I emailed tech support though I'm honestly not hopeful with them. Oh well, no worries...if it's not resolved I'll just have to find a new pasttime. Thx anyway..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast