Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: House for Old Thomas Quest

Designer of Worlds
    If you are on the goal "Of Tablets And Telescopes".. you are not in any kind of broken state. I've had at least 1 report of someone "stuck" on this quest.. you need to follow the quest and your items will unlock as needed. The only potentially broken scenarios are people who have to build Old Thomas's house, but don't have the recipe for the Magnifying Matrix in their workshop.

New Resident
    I have exactly same problem as maguar. I'd dropped off my blocks, wood beams and magnifying matrix but now I have to redraft them all. I want my stuffs back - especailly the matrix. Please fix this! My s8 id is gaazz1

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by gaazz1 View Post
    I have exactly same problem as maguar. I'd dropped off my blocks, wood beams and magnifying matrix but now I have to redraft them all. I want my stuffs back - especailly the matrix. Please fix this! My s8 id is gaazz1
    I'll try to get everyone fixed that is remaining either tonight or over the weekend. Sorry it's taking so long!

New Resident
    My missing matrix is back! Thank you so much!!!

Glue?

I have the Old Thomas House and all materials but the glue. How do I get that? I don't see it in the crafting building???

Please help, thanks!

Executive Chef
    You have to build the Simple Glue or Super Glue in the Potion Shop. Hope this helps.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

I just looked and cannot get the potion shop it is a locked goal???

Executive Chef
    You have to talk to the tree lady. By talking to her it will unlock the goal and the potion shop.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Oh so that means I have to expand to get to her?

Executive Chef
    Yes, it will.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast