Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: House for Old Thomas Quest

Rhino Keeper

House for Old Thomas Quest

There is a little mistake in this goal. It says you drop off 5 simple glue, but the picture it's showing is actually the super glue. And i cannot drop off the simple glue so I'm assuming it definitley means super glue. Which sucks cause I have no problems making simple glue, but I can never find the green bottle needed to make the super glue. Bah, so much glue!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok all issues with glue is fixed, but my goal changed and says to build the house, but its locked in the menu. Am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    PS the goal is still explaining to "drop off" items, and I didn't even finish that part of the goal yet. The only action now for the quest is to build the house but its locked.

Nightclub Owner
    Neighbour helped me with this one. Force close then go back in

Nightclub Owner
    Seriously uncool. I'd dropped off my blocks, beams and magnifying matrix. It isn't recognizing any of the. I have to redraft them all. Please credit these back to me - especially my matrix

Designer of Worlds
    PM me your s8 id and I'll do what I can to fix this for you.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for looking into it. I have been letting my neighbours who are also reporting this issue know to send you a PM

Designer of Worlds
    A side note.. If you were way ahead of the quests, and did the quest that required you to load the materials through the quest, instead of spending them during construction, please check your inventories for the house, and see if you have old thomas's house.

With the old way the quest chain worked, you had it rewarded to you and placed in your inventory.. If you dont have the storage shed (I'm assuming you guys will since you're so far ahead) it may appear locked in your inventory.

Let me know if this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Yaaay it's all fixed now. Thanks TL.

Executive Chef
    Can someone post a screenshot of the goal?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast