Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What's the point of habitat boosts?

Farm Supplier
    Please TL, if you are gonna keep foliage prices and food prices do high put back the speed boost, it was an amazing feature of this game

New Resident
    I think the fact that clearing foliage now cost a mere 1 million coins is just pathetic compared to the coin-earning aspects of the 'update'.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me, or any one of u feel that this speed boost was purposely put into the game so that players will buy those building?

How can TL miss out a "bug" as big as the speed boost? It's not a glitch for 1 color habitat, but for ALL the colors, or some thing that hard to detect, like out of sync. As a programmer, I think my boss will sack me if I miss out a huge n obvious bug like this.

I wasn't too keen on those buildings when I read about it,it only increase the capacity of coin( if increase the capacity of dragon, I'll consider). Looking at the price, doing some math, food, clearing fee, feeding fee.... just doesnt worth it. Then, i saw the speed boost on my daughter's game. Oh God! these buildings are great, with these boosts, I can cover all the increased cost. So, I spent about 2mil coins on them.......

My point is, if is not because of the speed boost, will any one be in a hurry to buy them? NOT ME.
    Last edited by kitthecat; 09-26-12 at 02:28 AM.

Executive Chef
    I don't think I would have been so keen to buy them as I already visit my dragons regularly throughout the day and so increased habitat capacity isn't really necessary. I guess I now have five rather expensive decorative items

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, ya, that's what ppl told me, just treat them as decorations, very expensive one. They do look good, don't they. Lol

Executive Chef
    If you read group magma's posts in the bug threads you would see that the boosts are being fixed not taken away...for IOS that is... we androids get new clearing prices and still get the same old coin levels.

Nice one Chianti
    I hope team lava will do something about it

Farm Supplier
    Good luck making TL understand to reason..

You can upgrade past a big habitat? How? Does the big hab have to have no dragons on it?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't understand why TL released the new update that have a lot of bugs, glitchs, errors like that

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast