Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the point of habitat boosts?

Executive Chef
    We were looking into these boosts, and unfortunately, they seem to be buggy at the moment. Currently, they are only designed to increase the capacity of your Dragon habitats; not speed up the rate at which Coins are earned.

We'll be pushing a fix for this shortly, and as a result, many players will see their collection rates go back to the normal levels. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

If you really like the sped up rates, don't worry; we might be adding MORE boosts in the future that do just that. For now, we're sorry about the mix-up! Please let us know if you have more questions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    We were looking into these boosts, and unfortunately, they seem to be buggy at the moment. Currently, they are only designed to increase the capacity of your Dragon habitats; not speed up the rate at which Coins are earned.

We'll be pushing a fix for this shortly, and as a result, many players will see their collection rates go back to the normal levels. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

If you really like the sped up rates, don't worry; we might be adding MORE boosts in the future that do just that. For now, we're sorry about the mix-up! Please let us know if you have more questions.
    habitats are increased great I'm thinking of expanding to the dawn tree

Fashion Designer
    BOO! The boosts are now essentially pointless since the boosts helped out a lot when the coin rate was fast. Now the ONLY benefits from the update are really the new dragons. The food prices are DUMB EXPENSIVE. You spend 350,000 coins for a boost that increases your capacity by less than 1000 coin increase. What a waste.

I hope everyone stops announcing the good bugs cause obviously Teamlava WILL take it away. SMH.

New Resident
    Yes when now that you have fixed the 'bug' my coins seem to have slowed down more than what it was before thanks team lava won't be spending $50 to get any further it will now take forever to clear anything��

Farm Supplier

Thumbs down

Whats the point now?? Wasting so much time and coin to buy unless building for now which cant boost the coin speed?? Juz increase few hundred to a thousand of useless coin?? Really Thumbs down for TL!!!

Host(ess)
    By my estimate, it's going to take most people 2-3 months just to break even on the cost of the boost buildings, keeping in mind that every time you collect coins before the habitat is capped, the boost yielded no benefit.

As an example, suppose you have 4 habitats of a given color, and do 2 full (capped) collections a day, perhaps once in the morning, and once after school/work. In this case, it'll take an average of about 63 days to break even (the point where the extra coins you've collected from the raised cap offsets the initial cost of the boost building). This estimate will go up or down depending on whether you have more/less than 4 habitats of a certain color, or do more/less than 2 capped coin collections per day.

For people on cellular devices who check frequently throughout the day, all day, they may only do 1 capped coin collection (when they wake up). In that case, it takes over 4 months to break even using the assumptions above...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    BOO! The boosts are now essentially pointless since the boosts helped out a lot when the coin rate was fast. Now the ONLY benefits from the update are really the new dragons. The food prices are DUMB EXPENSIVE. You spend 350,000 coins for a boost that increases your capacity by less than 1000 coin increase. What a waste.

I hope everyone stops announcing the good bugs cause obviously Teamlava WILL take it away. SMH.
    Agree!! Bought those boosts b'cos my friend told me about the speed boost. Really feel *****ed, again. if they just going to take it away, I rather they don't give it in the first place.

Hey, those boosters r not cheap, is just not worth.

One more TL game I'll be quitting. What's the point of a boost if all it does is increase the coin capacity b merely 1000-2000 coins? Have you looked at the food prices and clearing foliage rates? It's crazy! This thing would go on forever!

Sure it is not a bug, just TL realizes that it is way to easy to earn coins with the booster and now they are going to disable this they so called "buggy" feature.......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by panda_queen View Post
    Sure it is not a bug, just TL realizes that it is way to easy to earn coins with the booster and now they are going to disable this they so called "buggy" feature.......
    Agree. No point building those boost buildings now :/

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast