Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the point of habitat boosts?

Executive Chef

What's the point of habitat boosts?

The only element that would be useful boosting would be diamond. The rest of the habitats fill up too quickly. Maybe a higher cap on the habitat cash?

Executive Chef
    The boost increases the coin capacity of the habitats

Big red increases from 2500 to 3000
    Big green increases from 3200 to 3840
    Big yellow increases from 2900 to 3480
    Big blue increases from 3600 to 4320
    Big purple increases from 5000 to 6000

I don't have the light boost yet

It also seems to almost double the speed that the coins go up.

Fashion Designer
    Big white increase from 7200 to 8640 althoug the money speed don't change for me with the white dawn it's the same as befor, but the other ones making money like crazy i think i can collect close to 500 000 a hour if i go back to the game every ten minutes. Can be good to know if you are in Need for silver otherwise you can just collect when Ever you have the time, like befor but each habitat Will give you more since it now can hold more.

Fashion Designer
    Just so you know, Diamond Fields can't be upgraded.

with the new updates, i like the fact that money is generated faster for the original habitats ( i dun have diamond), and that the coin capacity is increased with the boosts. however, this makes us more "committed" to the game if we want to collect the money, practically every 5 or 10 min to collect otherwise the money would reach its cap. This is quite displeasing because many of us i believe have other commitments other than dragon story...

Fashion Designer
    You really don't Need to play all the time to get your money count up quite fast anyway. I spend an hour yesterday while watching TV and just went back every 10 minuts to collect and this made me about 500 K, then i collected again this morning and by now i have a comfortable amount of money in the dragonbank

I don't play more then i used to, besides the hour yesterday when i didn't do much of use anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    You really don't Need to play all the time to get your money count up quite fast anyway. I spend an hour yesterday while watching TV and just went back every 10 minuts to collect and this made me about 500 K, then i collected again this morning and by now i have a comfortable amount of money in the dragonbank

I don't play more then i used to, besides the hour yesterday when i didn't do much of use anyway!
    wow, you must have a lot of time, collecting every 10 min, to me, collecting every 10 min is quite crazy cause i usually collect at hour intervals, i have stuffs to do man.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PangHian View Post
    wow, you must have a lot of time, collecting every 10 min, to me, collecting every 10 min is quite crazy cause i usually collect at hour intervals, i have stuffs to do man.
    If you reed what i wrote i Said that i collected every ten minuts during ONE hour, that meens a total of Sixten Times. I was watching a TV program and when it went to comersials i just turned the IPad on and collected. Other from this ONE hour i just collected once in the morning and onc befor i went to sleep, this still made me around a miljon silvers.

I don't have the time you seems to have to go back every hour and yes i have a LOT of stuff to do, otherwise i probarbly would collect more frequantly!

My point was tar if you are in Need for silver there is a easy Way to make money quite fast, i think most of us spend at least som time watching TV and you can make about 500 K in a hour whit not much effort

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=mammami08;408206]If you reed what i wrote i Said that i collected every ten minuts during ONE hour, that meens a total of Sixten Times.

Sorry a total of six Times', autocorrected....

Host(ess)
    Some data:

Looking at one of my habitats that normally would be getting a total of 2,159 coins/hr from the 3 dragons on it (~36 coins/minute), after placing the boost building for that color, it was getting about 398 coins/minute, working out to a coin rate multiplier of roughly 11x. With the old coin rate & capacity, this sample habitat would take ~89 minutes to fill. With the new coin rate & capacity, it fills in just under 10 minutes.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast