Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Android Force Close

Farm Supplier
    My force closes (samsung galaxy tab 2 10) occur when the network connection is lost/restoring when I open the game. I open it up after leaving it for ages (switch to it), collect the cash and either the sync message appears or it force closes.

Banned
    Sent in 3 reports this morning.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Sent in 3 reports this morning.
    Please let us know what those errors are so we can investigate this further.

I have had difficulties transferring the game's progress from Dragon Story and Dragon story New dawn. Is it a bug, or what should I do? Plus breeding may take a couple of tries to get the dragons breeding, ( wont show visual ). Pls HELP

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklerox View Post
    I have had difficulties transferring the game's progress from Dragon Story and Dragon story New dawn. Is it a bug, or what should I do? Plus breeding may take a couple of tries to get the dragons breeding, ( wont show visual ). Pls HELP
    If you are in one game, there is a delay if you switch to the other game. Force close out the game, then go into it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    LG Hub e510
    Random freezes and crashes, does not matter whether via GPRS (seems more stable, but loads slooooooow), HSPA or WLAN+VDSL25M
    Mainly crashes when many entities have to be reloaded. Crashes on huge sized islands.

Executive Chef
    This got a little better for a while but today was bad.

Mine force close when I click on get started with down with anti. I wanna it fixed. Someone help plz

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    We thoroughly test our games for Android on tons of different devices to ensure they work properly (more info), but since there are hundreds of Android devices out there, it is difficult to test our games on every single Android device that has ever been made.

If you can provide some more information, we can continue to investigate this issue. What Exception Error are you getting? When the game force closes, select Report, then Preview, and scroll down until you see an exception error listed. Please let us know exactly which error you see listed so we can continue to investigate.
    It's really hard for me to believe with the 30 - 50 Android devices (low - high end), your QA team is unable to reproduce this bug. This is a high bug, and from my own experience working in QA, a tester would have already jumped on this and submitted it as a bug.

There have been numerous reports on the force close bug and details from users have been submitted. At the very least, you would think someone would have purchased one of the phone listed in several posts if the phone was not already on hand in order to reproduce this bug.

Please state the real answer to either of these questions, are you unable to reproduce this bug (CNR) or you can reproduce it but will not fix it (WNF)?

Thanks

Executive Chef
    And there are 3 iOS and tons if android phones

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast