Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: King's Keep and Queen's Keep

Farm Supplier
    I don't mind that only one would have the goals, but it would be nice to have both for aesthetics and the royal points. Thank you for considering this.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey! Just saw that Stormie has become my neighbor....and he has one of each! So not fair!

Host(ess)
    That kingdom has also appeared on my list & also on some friends lists! What's going on!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    It really is. It's so ugly. I added you yesterday. I'm Laters Baby. lol. I want those coins back and I want the 180 Royal Points for buying it.

I don't think that's fair. I want both of them. lol. I bought the one that was more beautiful which was the King's Keep. I love it but I want to build it. It really sucks being in a low level. What's the best way to level up?

Thanks, Kooky. I'm feeling better knowing that but I still want both of them.
    I do wish to have both queen's court n King's keep as we'll.
    I guess the best way to level up is to have as many Neighbour as u could and visit as many of them everyday... The chance of getting 1xp or 5coins is like 50-50%.

Executive Chef
    Is there a goal relating to buying the castle? Having previously bought buildings because I could and then discovering they cant be used until a goal, I have decided not to buy any more unless prompted!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Is there a goal relating to buying the castle? Having previously bought buildings because I could and then discovering they cant be used until a goal, I have decided not to buy any more unless prompted!!!
    I don't think there is. I've put off buying the castle for a few days to concentrate on income producing buildings after learning the castles don't provide any. I'm having a challenging balancing act with energy so I don't see me going on adventures too often considering their energy requirements. I'll level up a couple more so my cap increases and then I'll purchase the castle.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Hey! Just saw that Stormie has become my neighbor....and he has one of each! So not fair!
    Stormie's only got the king's keep now. However the amount of walls he has appears to be well over the max unless that dramatically increases as you level up.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Stormie's only got the king's keep now. However the amount of walls he has appears to be well over the max unless that dramatically increases as you level up.
    He had both by mistake. And the wall cap does scale as you level up.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_
    He had both by mistake. And the wall cap does scale as you level up.
    So in the next few levels I can look forward to + 2 walls per level instead of + 1? Cool

Rhino Keeper
    I'm cap at ~40 walls + 4gates at level 24. Stormie has > 67 walls (few walls behind the king's keep can't count) & 3 gates at level 30. Think still not in scale...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast