Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: King's Keep and Queen's Keep

Executive Chef

King's Keep and Queen's Keep

Yesterday, I spent 37,000 coins on King's Keep but when I went to build it I couldn't. When I went to the workshop some parts I needed to craft were locked because I need to be in a higher level. So, I wanted to sell it but what they are willing to give me is a joke. I'm not selling something that I spent 37,000 coins for 9,000 coins. It's not happening. So, today I went to the market to make sure I had the price right but I couldn't find King's Keep or Queen's Keep. Did TL got rid of it? I wish someone had told me I needed to be in a higher level. With those coins, I could have expand two more areas.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Yesterday, I spent 37,000 coins on King's Keep but when I went to build it I couldn't. When I went to the workshop some parts I needed to craft were locked because I need to be in a higher level. So, I wanted to sell it but what they are willing to give me is a joke. I'm not selling something that I spent 37,000 coins for 9,000 coins. It's not happening. So, today I went to the market to make sure I had the price right but I couldn't find King's Keep or Queen's Keep. Did TL got rid of it? I wish someone had told me I needed to be in a higher level. With those coins, I could have expand two more areas.

I'm not alone! I have the same problem. Created thread in bugs and feedback about not being able to craft pastes until levels 14 and 20. Seems like a really long time to have an unconstructed building laying around?

The Honorable Panda
    I think I saw posted that you can only buy one (either the King or Queen).
    I bought the potions building too early and needed room so I just stored it then took it out when I reached the level to use it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and someone had explained to me that you can only have one castle. So if you buy one, they both get removed from the market. Hope I can sell mine when I get to build it, cuz I bought the queens castle, but now I want the kings.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laceylaine View Post
    I'm not alone! I have the same problem. Created thread in bugs and feedback about not being able to craft pastes until levels 14 and 20. Seems like a really long time to have an unconstructed building laying around?
    It really is. It's so ugly. I added you yesterday. I'm Laters Baby. lol. I want those coins back and I want the 180 Royal Points for buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I think I saw posted that you can only buy one (either the King or Queen).
    I bought the potions building too early and needed room so I just stored it then took it out when I reached the level to use it.
    I don't think that's fair. I want both of them. lol. I bought the one that was more beautiful which was the King's Keep. I love it but I want to build it. It really sucks being in a low level. What's the best way to level up?

Thanks, Kooky. I'm feeling better knowing that but I still want both of them.
    Last edited by cast1532; 09-24-12 at 02:29 PM.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

The Honorable Panda
    I am only on level 11. I have been going in my game every 30 minutes to an hour and collecting coins from buildings and crops. I was fixing to buy one of these castles, but I went for an expansion instead.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am only on level 11. I have been going in my game every 30 minutes to an hour and collecting coins from buildings and crops. I was fixing to buy one of these castles, but I went for an expansion instead.
    My place is big enough. Some of the expansions want like 800 Royal Points or more than 55,000 coins but with King's Keep I would have made enough money. I'm kinda upset that I need to be in level 14 (I think) to build some things.

Don't let me get started with the Pond. I'm happy I need one more level to get it.

Designer of Worlds
    The intended design is to only allow you to have 1 of these buildings, because of their special functionality (adventures).

Because both the Castle's are special, I'll adjust their sell value so that if you change your mind it doesn't hurt as much. We're fixing the requirements today so that you should be able to build them at level 10 as intended. Expect to see this update later today.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks MHz_!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    The intended design is to only allow you to have 1 of these buildings, because of their special functionality (adventures).

Because both the Castle's are special, I'll adjust their sell value so that if you change your mind it doesn't hurt as much. We're fixing the requirements today so that you should be able to build them at level 10 as intended. Expect to see this update later today.
    Thanks. The asking price is 7,400 coins but I still haven't built it. Once its complete will the price increase?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast