Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey to dawn goal

hahaha, thanks a lot, great news!

Rhino Keeper
    I've just noticed that we now also need to harvest food to get the temples.

Rhino Keeper
    Lava what are you thinking? The coin boost made 100% sense due to the increase in feeding requirements for the new dragons. Now that you've admitted it was a glitch, what in gods name are you thinking?

I shrugged off the absolutely crazy feeding requirements (15,000 a shot for level 9!) because of the coin boost. I shrugged off the cost of planting the new crops (75k for diamondates) due to the coin boost. The cost of the new plants and the increased food requirements made it logical to have coin boost as a benefit to the new towers.

There is nothing for you to lose by restoring the coin boost. Think of it from an economic perspective. To obtain the towers, you need 10 level 10 dragons (of each type). This is not an easy task to accomplish by any means, unless people buy gold from you in-game. Clearly you want people to buy gold from you in-game... it's how you make money.

Knowing about the coin boost would motivate people to buy in-game gold so that they can level up their dragons faster, and build the towers. You created a motivating factor for people to purchase gold, so you can make more money.

However, now that you took the coin boost away, what is the point? The towers increase the storage capacity of habitats by a negligible amount - definitely not an amount that would justify purchasing the towers - not without the coin boost. And without the boost, people will be less motivated to buy gold since there is no longer any point to leveling up their dragons faster.

Lava, you need to restore the coin boost ASAP. You're alienating your loyal customer base, and hurting your bottom line. With the coin boost in place, users are more likely to play the game more often each day. For example, when the coin boost was in place, I know I was logging into the game at least 30 times a day. The same holds true for others. The more people log in to play the game, the more they are likely to buy gold. It's common sense.

If you don't restore the coin boost, and things remain the same - people will tire of the game and simply walk away. It takes too long to get the food needed to level the dragons, which will ultimately turn people away from the game and simply stop playing it. I'd consider myself one of the most loyal players, and the time it would take me to level all the new dragons dissuades me from even logging in. I may end up even dropping the game completely.

Even with coin boost in place, it's going to take a very long time to level the dragons. There is simply no down side to restoring it. The up side, for you, is more people would buy gold so that they can reach a point to build the towers. Your move, Lava.

Rhino Keeper
    Lava - you may also want to read the following - it's in your best interest if money is your game

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post409950
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post409972

but to make it short,

I'm not joking about having trouble keeping up with the new economy - EVEN with the coin boost. Let's do the math here. With the feeding levels the way they are now, the only crop that makes any sense to plant are Diamondates. Those are 75 THOUSAND coins per planting... 75 THOUSAND every 5 hours. I wasn't joking about it being an issue to keep up EVEN with coin boost in place. Next, those crops only yield 800 food - which means at max you could look forward to 4800 food per harvest. I believe that's 1 feeding for a level 6 dragon? I forget, honestly - I havent logged in to check.

So what happens? People buy gold to speed up the harvesting process - that makes money for you. The faster they are able to plant the new crops, the more gold they will buy.

You just ****ed your income source! On a serious note, I lead a QA division at a major fortune 500 company... this kind of thing just doesn't slip through. Lava, If you'd like to contact me personally, feel free. Id be happy to do some consulting work for you given that its becoming more and more obvious you have no QA process in place whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chianti View Post
    Lava what are you thinking? The coin boost made 100% sense due to the increase in feeding requirements for the new dragons. Now that you've admitted it was a glitch, what in gods name are you thinking?

I shrugged off the absolutely crazy feeding requirements (15,000 a shot for level 9!) because of the coin boost. I shrugged off the cost of planting the new crops (75k for diamondates) due to the coin boost. The cost of the new plants and the increased food requirements made it logical to have coin boost as a benefit to the new towers.

There is nothing for you to lose by restoring the coin boost. Think of it from an economic perspective. To obtain the towers, you need 10 level 10 dragons (of each type). This is not an easy task to accomplish by any means, unless people buy gold from you in-game. Clearly you want people to buy gold from you in-game... it's how you make money.

Knowing about the coin boost would motivate people to buy in-game gold so that they can level up their dragons faster, and build the towers. You created a motivating factor for people to purchase gold, so you can make more money.

However, now that you took the coin boost away, what is the point? The towers increase the storage capacity of habitats by a negligible amount - definitely not an amount that would justify purchasing the towers - not without the coin boost. And without the boost, people will be less motivated to buy gold since there is no longer any point to leveling up their dragons faster.

Lava, you need to restore the coin boost ASAP. You're alienating your loyal customer base, and hurting your bottom line. With the coin boost in place, users are more likely to play the game more often each day. For example, when the coin boost was in place, I know I was logging into the game at least 30 times a day. The same holds true for others. The more people log in to play the game, the more they are likely to buy gold. It's common sense.

If you don't restore the coin boost, and things remain the same - people will tire of the game and simply walk away. It takes too long to get the food needed to level the dragons, which will ultimately turn people away from the game and simply stop playing it. I'd consider myself one of the most loyal players, and the time it would take me to level all the new dragons dissuades me from even logging in. I may end up even dropping the game completely.

Even with coin boost in place, it's going to take a very long time to level the dragons. There is simply no down side to restoring it. The up side, for you, is more people would buy gold so that they can reach a point to build the towers. Your move, Lava.
    I agree with everything u said. I was trying to say some of those things but just couldn't find the words but u hit the hammer right on the head. I hope very much that team lava takes the time to read these discussion posts. This is definitely the one they need to read. They are ruining it for themselves by taking away the coins boosts. They had to know people were going to be really unhappy by that. I myself ( I have two dragon stories in which I play every single day) am getting really close to just deleting the app off both my tablet and my iPod. Its just a waste of time now that I can't get anywhere with feeding because of the cost of the food and the cunsumption rates and everything else's prices skyrocketing. To make a long story short- TEAM LAVA, YOU REALLY MESSED UP.......

Team Lava:

Are you reading this or are we waisting our time? As a costumers is to much to ask for an answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by arronsmommy View Post
    I agree with everything u said. I was trying to say some of those things but just couldn't find the words but u hit the hammer right on the head. I hope very much that team lava takes the time to read these discussion posts. This is definitely the one they need to read. They are ruining it for themselves by taking away the coins boosts. They had to know people were going to be really unhappy by that. I myself ( I have two dragon stories in which I play every single day) am getting really close to just deleting the app off both my tablet and my iPod. Its just a waste of time now that I can't get anywhere with feeding because of the cost of the food and the cunsumption rates and everything else's prices skyrocketing. To make a long story short- TEAM LAVA, YOU REALLY MESSED UP.......

New Resident
    The coin boost actually brought me back to dragon story after not playing since the launch of monster story. Now that it slowed back down, I've lost interest again.

Farm Supplier
    You Need 10 Epic Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple & White dragons which is going to be hard for me as i dont have 10 0f each color lol

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. Just wow.

TL, are you SERIOUSLY trying to GET US to stop playing this game?!?

Honestly, I was starting to get extremely bored with this game. Every day, I would go put my Atlantis and Scorpion in the den, hatch whatever egg was on the nest and sell it. Day in, day out. I considered quitting at one point.

Then everything changed when I saw that Light Dragon ad. I was pumped, browsed through the new dragons, browsed through the new Crops. Sure, they're pretty profitable in terms of quantity, but they cost a lot.

When I heard about the Coin boost buildings, I was pumped. I had at least 10 epics for all 5 colors. I thought, with the new Coin Boost, I could easily plant the new crops to help cope with the high food amount the Light dragons require.

Only to find out it was a 'glitch'. I understand TL is a business and you guys need your profit obtained by players buying gold. But at the rate you guys are making this game, this game is gonna end up at the bottom of the garbage can.

The least you could do is LOWER THE BREEDING/HATCH TIMES. I mean, COME ON, 20 hours for a Common isn't enough? Is it necessary to give us a Common that takes TWENTY FOUR HOURS?!

Fashion Designer
    Hi, I've expanded twice so I have these goals showing. What is a epic dragon? Is it just a dragon with a singular colour? So all red, blue, purple etc...?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast