Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey to dawn goal

Host(ess)
    I just love the fact that I spent so much energy trying to get ten epic magic dragons so that I could unlock the boost, only to have TL fix this "bug" on the day I get my tenth epic dragon.

So they add a boost to the production and then take it away... poor approach to keeping people interested in the game. We finally had the coins to actually buy the new food and feed the ridiculously priced new dragons and it is gone. The game started to be fun again. Now I don't even care about it.

Executive Chef
    Can you sell the dragons after they are epic or will the goal count just decrease

Fashion Designer
    1. it will decrease

2. why would you even think of selling an Epic?

Yeah I'm not very impressed by the fact that the light dragons cost so much food to level them up! I love this game so much and play it every single day and a long time too and now I'm just getting annoyed by it all. I get the high speed coin thing in the habitats yesterday and then all the sudden, one minute later, its gone! Why is it taking so long to fix these supposed bugs? I've used a ton on my coins now getting all the statues for the coins and buying the high cost foohave gubtdbjtu get rid of the

Farm Supplier
    How to up level 10 to new dragon, my Winter dragon need 37,500 Apple from lv 8 to lv 9, I think we need to give up.....

Quote Originally Posted by arronsmommy View Post
    You do need ten epics of each color. And they can be mixed ones. Like a island dragon which has green and blue or an eagle which has yellow and red. Which I unlocked all but the light dragons but I don't know for sure if you have to have them all including the light dragons, in order to start making more coins from the habitat. As soon as I expanded twice, and got all the statues (except light) it started producing more coins, but then when i left the app and came back, it isn't doing it anymore. So I don't know if it glitched or what. All the statures except light are completed so I'm confused as to the rules too...I hope this helps a little though...
    This I can answer. Yes, for now, you get to add 5 more habitats which equals 15 more regular dragons and hopefully 15 light dragons, cuz that's what I'm after.
    Yeah I'm not very impressed by the fact that the light dragons cost so much food to level them up! I love this game so much and play it every single day and a long time too and now I'm just getting annoyed by it all. I get the high speed coin thing in the habitats yesterday and then all the sudden, one minute later, its gone! Why is it taking so long to fix these supposed bugs? I've used a ton on my coins now getting all the statues for the coins and buying the high cost food
    Sorry, everything froze. Anyways, I buy all the statues and spend tons of my money and now the high volume of coins have mysteriously got a bug or bugs or whatever. I bought all those statues and expantions thinking that it wouldnt take long to make the money back with the increased coins but boy was i wrong...I just hope they fix this all soon cuz i can't afford much right now until then. And i really don't want to quit playing...

Yes, I agree with your observations. Let 's face it. Dragon Story IS a business. We see it as entertainment. Cost is dictated by what price the Market will bear. So I get to decide if I stop playing, keep half hearted lay playing REEEAAALLLL SLLOWWW, or find another game. And I was enjoying this one ALOT.

New Resident
    Feed dragons in the old game,re-boot,then go to the new game & voila!HTH

not good for me! i have only one red habitats, and so many purples habitats, i thought it was new function for speed up collection for booster. so I SELL many purple habitats and rebuild to red ones. after rebuild, i found speed up collection stop works!

i sell red boosters and rebuild it to try, and than i know it was a bug

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast