Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Journey to dawn goal

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by monbohn View Post
    It's funny this thread came up. I just finished the 2nd one of these goals and apparently never saw the pop up the first time and didn't realize there were buildings to purchase. Well, couldn't find buildings anywhere so I Googled and found an old thread suggesting trying one of the seasonal versions to find the building because I have an Android phone and the original version doesn't have the buildings for Android users. I came to ask 2 questions and found this active thread so hopefully it's ok to ask here.

1. When I download special versions for the gold offers the newer versions only show in my apps as having some odd mb of content while my original version shows 1+ gb of content. So I uninstall the special/newer version after collecting the gold. Is that the way it's supposed to work? Or am I supposed to uninstall my game and then install the newer version? Or do something different all together?

2. Since I need to install the Halloween or Valentine version (suggested ones at the time of the old thread) in order to find my buildings for completing Dawn Tree goals can anyone tell me if there is a particular version better than the original one I use...maybe the birthday bash one?...and am I maybe not letting other versions load completely and that's why they show less content in my apps? Or am I better off just downloading one of those versions to get my buildings and then uninstall in them again?

I am very technologically challenged and just don't get how all this works so any advice would be greatly appreciated! And now that I realize my habitats will be boosted I will be working on these goals more seriously!! :-)
    To get the buildings, you can go to any of the seasonal versions.

After buying your building, I would advise playing on the most current version of the game.
    You can remove any seasonal versions that you are not playing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    To get the buildings, you can go to any of the seasonal versions.

After buying your building, I would advise playing on the most current version of the game.
    You can remove any seasonal versions that you are not playing.
    Thank you so much!!

On my second account (Android phone), I've been playing close to a year. I've expanded the entire island with the Dawn Tree, but don't have the goals to unlock the coin boost buildings. They're in the market but locked. Since I started playing, I've downloaded all versions when they came out, and the main version is up to date.

Didn't have this problem with my main account (Android tablet) where I've been playing almost 4 years now. I honestly don't remember those goals, although if they came through in rapid fire pop-ups upon entering the game, I probably closed them without really looking at them. Didn't even notice the buildings until recently as I hadn't looked in the market since getting the Noble Crystal.

I've searched through all the threads I can find regarding these goals, but nothing matches my issue other than monbohn's post and I can't find older versions, other than this past Valentine's and Christmas - which didn't help. Any ideas? Thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    On my second account (Android phone), I've been playing close to a year. I've expanded the entire island with the Dawn Tree, but don't have the goals to unlock the coin boost buildings. They're in the market but locked. Since I started playing, I've downloaded all versions when they came out, and the main version is up to date.

Didn't have this problem with my main account (Android tablet) where I've been playing almost 4 years now. I honestly don't remember those goals, although if they came through in rapid fire pop-ups upon entering the game, I probably closed them without really looking at them. Didn't even notice the buildings until recently as I hadn't looked in the market since getting the Noble Crystal.

I've searched through all the threads I can find regarding these goals, but nothing matches my issue other than monbohn's post and I can't find older versions, other than this past Valentine's and Christmas - which didn't help. Any ideas? Thanks much.
    You have to level up your dragons to 10 in order to unlock the boost buildings.....the goals are in the book. Hope this helps :-)

Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    You have to level up your dragons to 10 in order to unlock the boost buildings.....the goals are in the book. Hope this helps :-)
    The goals are not in my book. The only one with "Dawn" in the title is New Dawn. I have more than 10 epic red dragons, so at least that one should have unlocked if I had received the goals, which I haven't.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    The goals are not in my book. The only one with "Dawn" in the title is New Dawn. I have more than 10 epic red dragons, so at least that one should have unlocked if I had received the goals, which I haven't.
    Did you... complete the New Dawn goal yet? The others should come after completing New Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Did you... complete the New Dawn goal yet? The others should come after completing New Dawn.
    That was the issue. Didn't realize it was part of the goal line since my older account auto-completed after they were added to Android. Second account I'm not so ***g-ho about completing goals. Thank you much!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415