Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Journey to dawn goal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    Don't want to post again but no one knows if the rainbow dragon counts toward the dawn goals? To get the 10 epic dragons for each color to get the boosts? Like for example would it count towards one for every color? Thank you. ❤
    I don't think it would count for that. Rainbow is considered a separate element. I think you need to use "traditional" hybrids or single colors for the boosts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    Don't want to post again but no one knows if the rainbow dragon counts toward the dawn goals? To get the 10 epic dragons for each color to get the boosts? Like for example would it count towards one for every color? Thank you. ❤
    This is a good question. With some original dragons being removed it could make it harder for new players to obtain the goals. and with all the new dragons with their new elements that are not really considered the basic 5 colors, I wonder if they count too. Rainbow is just one. But their is also stone, fairytale, mythic, zodiac and more I think.

Do any of these dragons count towards the dawn tree goals?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you I did do that! I have the red and yellow so far! Well incase anyone else was wondering the rainbow dragon doesn't count towards any colors for the dawn goal. It should be one of each color.

Executive Chef
    I know this is a silly question, but we've all had them, right?? So I just reached 10 epics for purple and green at the same time, and the splash screens came up to say I had achieved the goals, but my iPad went dead at that moment. I think I saw that I need to build a flower egg tree (?) to activate the green goal? How do I do this? And what do I do to activate the purple one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I know this is a silly question, but we've all had them, right?? So I just reached 10 epics for purple and green at the same time, and the splash screens came up to say I had achieved the goals, but my iPad went dead at that moment. I think I saw that I need to build a flower egg tree (?) to activate the green goal? How do I do this? And what do I do to activate the purple one?
    Hmm...as i recall...when reaching 10 of one type you get to buy a special structure from market, and when you place it it gives a small bonus to coin limit on your habitats of that color...as for activating anything more...i don't remember that at all lol!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Hmm...as i recall...when reaching 10 of one type you get to buy a special structure from market, and when you place it it gives a small bonus to coin limit on your habitats of that color...as for activating anything more...i don't remember that at all lol!
    Good memory! Yes you will need to go under buildings in the market and purchase the item you unlocked.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Good memory! Yes you will need to go under buildings in the market and purchase the item you unlocked.
    Thank you. Does anyone know what these items are? I think I saw "flower tree"? For the green, but my iPad flicked off before I even saw the purple.

The Honorable Panda
    I had to sell mine (no room on island!)

Here they are.

Last edited by kooky panda; 08-14-14 at 08:16 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    Just to set the record straight, you Do Not need 10 epics of each color, the goal clearly says 10 Epic White Dragons. At least that is what is on my goals. So far I have 2 epic light dragons and they both count towards the goal. I just don't want players stressing over trying to get 10 epics of every color when that is not the case.
    You're absolutely correct. When I was achieving the Dawn goal I could use 10 epic Forests to meet the green requirement - there's no need to have unique epic dragons. Further, an epic hybrid dragon counted as an epic for each color - so an epic Fruitful counted as an epic green and an epic yellow (one of the rare instances of there being any value to owning a Fruitful dragon).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I had to store mine (no room on island!)

Here they are.

Thanks so much, Kooky.....no wonder I couldn't find them......they are hiding in Buildings!!