Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will there be an update?????????????????

Unregistered

Let me give you a little advice

Quote Originally Posted by Ponting View Post
    What kind of things are people expecting/looking for from an update?

Have had this Iphone app a month and have to say it keeps me sane!!! I would love to be able to buy a tractor and things to go with it. I wish the houses could be bought with coins and not gems, animals need to be smaller than the barn.

Good game though but would love to see other things added
    Don't rush to level up because 75 is the top ,after that there's no new crops no new anything. I never thought I would get bored of this game but when you plant the same thing day in and day out you will get bored. No new decorations to buy, unless you don't mind shelling out hundreds of dollars trying to get new items out of the chest and only keep getting duplicates of what you have already. I'm bored but I'm not giving up, I really love this app, I'll just keep playing and hopeing for new updates. I just wish I would have known so I would have taken my time leveling up.

Unregistered

Long time since last update on FS...where are the new items?

I've been playing FS quite a long time now. I waited patiently for the latest update, but found out instead, that TL is focusing on cranking out only NEW games, and completely ignoring their existing client base in the older games. I was disappointed to see that TL not only didn't bother to update FS, but they went ahead and introduced yet another new game instead, Bakery Story.

Can you believe that on FS, there are still jack-o-lanterns for sale, 2 MONTHS after Halloween? Where are the Christmas items? Which brings me to another issue, IF you decide to offer new items, please include those that can be bought with coins, in addition to those with gems. I stopped with the magic box after receiving too many duplicate items (anything more than 2). Not falling for that again.

Unfortunately, due to lack of interest in updating existing games, I'm currently under the impression, that the developers @ TL are only interested in cranking out new games, so ppl will spend all of their money on gems for the newest, shiniest baubles. As of this writing, I'm *******ing gem purchases, period, until I start seeing some updates, or in seeing TL show some interest in their existing games, as well as their existing client base.
    It's the clients that make the games successful, never forget that.

Unregistered

Unhappy All over sudden my farm story can't open or start!

It's been a few days now that I can't play farm story!
    Other games such as Restaurant, Empire and City Story seem ok.
    Does anyone experience similar recently? Do you know what happening?

Unregistered

delete friend request

Norm,
    would love to see a delete button for invited firends sho have not responded...
    Thanks!

Unregistered

Another Holiday Chest?

I hope there will be things you can actually choose to buy and not just a holiday chest. The last time, I got 3 duplicates. And I am seeing horror stories of ppl on other games getting 4 or 5. We need things to buy for coins and that holiday chest should be thrown out. I'm not spending any more money for gems either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12