Thread: Home design story gold

Fashion Designer

Home design story gold

So I installed Home Design Story for the gold it gives you in DS. Everytime I reach a goal (Install, level 7, level 15) I don't receive the gold in New Dawn. I have to go start up my old DS and receive the gold and then it shows up in my New Dawn. Just writing this to say you may not wanna uninstall DS just yet.

BTW I never installed these games because on my goals it never told me what the reward was for downloading them. It was always blank. Little did I know how much gold it gives or I would have been playing these games all along.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    So I installed Home Design Story for the gold it gives you in DS. Everytime I reach a goal (Install, level 7, level 15) I don't receive the gold in New Dawn. I have to go start up my old DS and receive the gold and then it shows up in my New Dawn. Just writing this to say you may not wanna uninstall DS just yet.

BTW I never installed these games because on my goals it never told me what the reward was for downloading them. It was always blank. Little did I know how much gold it gives or I would have been playing these games all along.
    Is the goal in new Dawn

Fashion Designer
    I completed Home Story goals( all but the last), had deleted Dragon Story and i get the gold as soon as i buy the deco since you don't actually get the gold for Home Story you get it for buying the deco in Dragon. Maybe it's a bug for you or maybe it's happening to you because you never deleted the other app?
    Note when i 1st got the goal i was using DS when i completed the 1st i was on Dawn and the 2nd Dawn.....don't know if it matters tho but there might be a pattern.

Fashion Designer
    Yes we'll the goal shows up on both.

It may be because I have both versions running but it makes me nervous to get rid of the old one. Maybe I'll uninstall after I reach level 15 on home story.

Do you know if there are any other games that give gold for goals? Only Design home, and Bubble Mania?

Do you know if there are other games that give gold as goals are reached? I can't figure out other than design story and bubble mania

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderparadise View Post
    Do you know if there are other games that give gold as goals are reached? I can't figure out other than design story and bubble mania
    The goals are random, i've had them for nearly all the games so far. So when they are available to you they will pop up.

Banned
    That's so unfair.