Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cost of Animals/habitants

Executive Chef

Cost of Animals/habitants

In my Pet shop all the prices have doubled for coin animals. For example the Devon Rex was 26,000 and is now 52,000. The ferret along with the gecko is now 99,000. How can people be expected to buy these things if its doubled. My friend still has regular prices. TL please fix this.

The Honorable Panda
    I will check on this, but I am afraid it may be by design.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Which,means the prices will get lowered back? Hopefully. If the Savannah cat was 58000 coins doubled, that puts it to well over 100000 coins. That is unrealistic. How can I be expected to buy 2 of those, and other animals with that price.

These changes have been made by design.

Executive Chef
    I don't get it, the design of my device or what? I don't get what design means because my friend is on same device as me but he doesn't have this problem.

Executive Chef

Angry Still double Prices

My prices are still doubled on PSS and it is impossible to buy anything.
    I'm tired of emailing TL and receiving no answer. I posted a thread weeks ago and all someone said was the double cost of pets is being caused by design. What the heck does that mean. I also have goals that have a certain number of days to complete. It tells me to buy 2 noreigan cats and breed 1 but at the doubled prices that in the area of 60,000 dollars when I can barely get over 10,000. This is outrageous because there are also ONLY 4 days to complete this along with 3 other steps. I can't buy anything because my prices are doubled, my friend is on same device but has no problem. Will someone please fix this because this is horribly unfair. If no one that works with TL even answers this it shows how unwilling they are to help us. My final word is tell me why my coin pets have doubled and how I can fix this because other people have this problem and if it doesn't get fixed you will be losing customers and frankly I hope you do.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-12-12 at 10:59 AM. Reason: discussing mod actions- see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry I'm not sure what you can do about that. And I'm not sure what Teamlava will do :/
    Hopefully it will get fixed.

Executive Chef

Halloween prices doubled

All my Halloween pets are doubled and I can't buy all the animals in time before they go out of the game. Why do you continue to disappoint me TL. I have asked this question so much and I have received no answer.

I had the same problem before, but it was about 10 days like this, I did nothing to fix it, prices just became normal after a while. Guess the problem was not only with my account, and teamlava fixed it up after getting messages from other users. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

The Honorable Panda
    Merging all three threads. Please do not start up duplicate threads on the same issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast