Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cost of Animals/habitants

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    If the prices have been voluntarily altered, please reconsider voluntarily changing them back, or at least lowering.

The prices right now are just absurd. I'm level 30 and I make about 20k a day, but the pet prices jumped from 3-7k, to a whopping 50k+.

I stayed away from the 20k pets because they give out JUNK - 20g every 18 hours, and it's gonna cost me 20k?! It's a joke!! The 50-100k pets wouldn't be so bad if we weren't stuck trying to earn those amounts with pets we've had since level 1-10.
    Speaking of which, please consider voluntarily increasing the gold grant on more costly pets. I don't understand why my shorthair cat I've had since level 1 can grant 56g every 5 minutes, yet a norwegian cat costs 17,800g and only gives 20g every 6 hours!! It's backwards!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    Speaking of which, please consider voluntarily increasing the gold grant on more costly pets. I don't understand why my shorthair cat I've had since level 1 can grant 56g every 5 minutes, yet a norwegian cat costs 17,800g and only gives 20g every 6 hours!! It's backwards!!!
    I know right?

Farm Supplier
    Things cost more at higher levels my last expansion was 120k coins. I'm tapped out.

Farm Supplier

$50,000 to breed a beagle?

Seriously? Sheesh. This is going to drive customers away.

Farm Supplier

Wallaroo

An upgrade for a Wallaroo is 73,000? You guys gotta fix these ridiculous prices. I've now spent $500 CASH on this game. Insanity. Make it worthwhile please.

Farm Supplier
    I'd really appreciate an actual response.

New Resident

Please no shop goals with Gems required things and Gems to expensive

Yeah i know the company need money for suvive but something makes me angry.

Pet shop Story makes really fun.

The first one what pissed me on are Shop Goals with Gems required Pets or decoration. Thats not fair. The only chance is to pay real money to complete or waiting for new Program or Special program to download and install for free gems. I need to Crossbreed a Malchi and need a Maltese, this Dogs just for 19 Gems. Thats Bull[]. I need to wait over 1 Month to collect 20 Gems with download 4 another Gems if came in the Shop goal and fill up my internal memory of my smartphone. Then i need a Fish tank Display. This stupid thing needs 29 Gems. 6 weeks and 6 app games to download and install.. great..

The second is the gems a to expensive. I mean come on. 9 Gems for 1,59 Euro. Thats is to much. For any pets you need pay 19 * 4 gems to complete. 76 Gems a over 10 Euro for a Item. For 10 Euro i can own a complete Indie Gem. A breeder bed coast 149 Gems. 20 Euro's for little more faster Gameplay? really? Its just a Item too and not a complete game. And then the Dog "Border Collie" 149 Gems per Dog, remember you need to pay four time to complete 149 * 4 = 596 Gems!!! This is over 80 Euro? Why is this dog so expensive? Its just another texture/Model... I dont understand. 80 Euros is more as a complete Triple A Game like Battlefield 4, Waach Dogs in Collectors Edition or 2 Guild Wars 2 Accounts. Dont forget, its a item in a game and not the game. Another Free to Play MMO have Items shops and most of it not so expensive and the game ist most complicated or really big and great graphics. Please be fair.

And dont tell me "We have sale for Gems" Yeah, its a bit cheaper but its expensive too...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-30-14 at 12:41 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

New Resident
    all of my favourite pets cost more money than can save (unless i wait for like 3 weeks) . lowered prices on both gem and coin pets would be great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123