Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Dawn android

Dragon Story: New Dawn android

So will it be out on android??? I want it so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I need 2 no!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We're not able to speculate on updates to the Android version of the game, but we'll let you know if we have any new news.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    We're not able to speculate on updates to the Android version of the game, but we'll let you know if we have any new news.
    PonyRoar i almost do not believe you actually gave that answer.
    1) we did not ask for speculation, we ask will android and kindle get "New Dawn" yes/ no
    2) approxiate time frame?

Thank you for your time.

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope the kindle fire gets more updates. I feel behind because my game is on my kindle and it doesn't receive that many updates. I hope kindle gets the new dawn updates

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Wait. What does that even mean? That the TL staff isn't able to even think about updates to the Android version? Well, all right then. At least you're upfront about it.

Rhino Keeper
    Android has had the new farms and dragons for about 2 weeks now. We got it a week later than iOS. Go check the market, all the new stuff should be there. I don't know about the New Dawn goals though. I haven't seen them in my game yet. I saw other posts that Kindle fire got goals recently too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    Android has had the new farms and dragons for about 2 weeks now. We got it a week later than iOS. Go check the market, all the new stuff should be there. I don't know about the New Dawn goals though. I haven't seen them in my game yet. I saw other posts that Kindle fire got goals recently too.
    Yeah the kindle fire got an update that included goals and new dragons. I don't know about this new dawn thing though. I hope the next update evens out the cost on removing the foliage after expanding and the wait times on the evolving and even out the cost to food to wait time ratio

Yup the Kf has got the dragons but no new dawn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gravityperseus1325 View Post
    Yup the Kf has got the dragons but no new dawn.
    So it sounds like android and kindle have everything except the goals for New Dawn. It's confusing and TL never gives a straight answer. I still think they should have made it a separate game if the expansion couldn't be available to all platforms at the same time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast