Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Of Tablets And Telescopes Goal

Executive Chef

Of Tablets And Telescopes Goal

Does anyone know what to do for the second part:

Find A Material That Shimmers And Sparkles.

Am I suppose to hit the rocks? I really don't get it.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Nightclub Owner
    You need to collect mermaid scale, jewels, silver ore

These items must be collected once you've started the goal. It does not count ones already in your inventory.
    Last edited by maguar; 01-14-13 at 01:49 AM.

I've got all 3 of these items, but the telescope part is still locked and I can't create it....

The Honorable Panda
    You have to go to your workshop to create it. scroll down the options and it is at the bottom.
    It takes 2 days to complete.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yes, I can see it, but it says 'locked by goal' and I can't create it. I have enough of all the ingredients and I am on the specific quest to make the telescope.... any suggestions?

Nightclub Owner
    You need to expand to get the library quest. Once you have done the library quest you will get a quest to build a house for old Thomas. This is the quest that unlocks the matrix in the workshop

I'm pretty sure I have done the library quest, as I have built a library.... I'll wait until Old Thomas' house quest comes up.

Nightclub Owner
    Building a library doesn't mean you've done the quest. It just means you've built a library. I had a neighbour in the same situation as you. Buy the cheapest expansion it should trigger everything you need

Strange, as I am already on the telescope quest, have collected the 3 necessary items, but it still won't let me make the telescope part in my workshop.

I remember building a library for Old Thomas a few days ago, so this might have been the quest....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast