Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions Raised from the Update

Hi I have a question and a complaint - I'm at lvl 16 sitting at 29 energy, my boyfriend is at level 10 with 34 energy.... Why does he get more energy than me at a lower level?

The energy is a little slow, frankly it's what made me quit city metro.

Nightclub Owner
    Since the update the rustic well is not available to by from the market. It is only available through crafting. Is this intentional?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Since the update the rustic well is not available to by from the market. It is only available through crafting. Is this intentional?
    Rustic well is back. It now costs 50 gems

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Just a question cause I'm curious. For the crafting recipes there are three more monster items: the bottle, bones and a sting thing. None of these have been dropped by skunkupines so I'm assuming they're from another monster(s). Are these monsters out with this update or will they be coming with another one?
    Bones you'll get from fangbeasts. Other requirements will come from monsters you may see in the near future

I am now at level 14 have have not had any quests or targets since about level 11. I am also seeing on the forum that others have new quests such as Ivy's hut and the magic garden, why don't I have those quests yet? Also another thing I saw was a picture of someone fighting the fang beast and they could choose which moves to use to fight it. How do I trigger that?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedleaf View Post
    I am now at level 14 have have not had any quests or targets since about level 11. I am also seeing on the forum that others have new quests such as Ivy's hut and the magic garden, why don't I have those quests yet? Also another thing I saw was a picture of someone fighting the fang beast and they could choose which moves to use to fight it. How do I trigger that?
    Have you downloaded the newest version of the game from the app store?

Aha, there we go! Now it's all working just fine! Feel so stupid that I didn't think about updating the game! Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12