Thread: Help!! IPhone5... MS account lost??

Unhappy Help!! IPhone5... MS account lost??

Hi guys sorry if anything like this has been asked before....

but i got the new iphone 5 today and after id backed it up I went to check Monster Story and found my game data wasnt there!

is there any way to get it back? I'd really like to carry on playing. I have 3(!) diamonds that I definitely dont want to lose!

All that happens when I open the app is tutorial mode starts... and i really dont want to have to go through all the steps just to get some help! Is there not a log in section?

Any help would be appreciated

Senior Moderator
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened. They'll be able to help you get your game back
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    did you write down your UDID code from your cold device and your new one? you click serial number when u sync your device to itunes and a long number should appear. write both down and the levgel you were on in MS(or close to it) then you go to teamlava.com and find transfer account. hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by iwishimight View Post

but i got the new iphone 5 today and after id backed it up I went to check Monster Story and found my game data wasnt there!

is there any way to get it back? I'd really like to carry on playing. I have 3(!) diamonds that I definitely dont want to lose!

All that happens when I open the app is tutorial mode starts... and i really dont want to have to go through all the steps just to get some help! Is there not a log in section?

Thank you! Just emailed them so hopefully itll be ok

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iwishimight View Post

U can probably just transfer your game back to your phone yourself. You got your ID and password since u were able to log into the forums. You can transfer your game to your phone yourself

I have a storm8 transfer step-by-step guide
    Last edited by sehana; 09-27-12 at 11:40 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    https://www.teamlava.com/account_transfer.php

I recently did it with that link. If you don't play any of those games, just install one quick. Of course, if you have already sold your old iphone, then the email solution may be the only way.