Thread: Money spend on serving the drinks??

Farm Supplier

Money spend on serving the drinks??

I have just realized today that whenever i serve drink from the mixer to the counter, my money decreases. I thought you already paid the initial cost when you mix not when you serve?

Can anyone explain? is it a bug or that is the way it is lol. Cause my money never go up lol.

I've noticed the same thing as well.

Banned
    Same thing is happening in bakery and restaurant .... Tl
    Teamlava response was that it's cosmetic.... That we are not actually losing coins but that we see the wrong amount and then syncs and gives us correct amount ... Hahaha which this " cosmetic " excuse is a joke to me... We see our coins diminishing

New Resident
    Ok, so I ran across this post on a humble.....and the TRUTH is exposed. Ur coins are infact decreased when you serve ur drinks to the counters. So Teamlava Forum Staff( u r reading these posts too) is that really the only response we will be afforded ? I really enjoy playing the game and wd like to continue without feeling robbed.......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Same thing is happening in bakery and restaurant .... Tl
    Teamlava response was that it's cosmetic.... That we are not actually losing coins but that we see the wrong amount and then syncs and gives us correct amount ... Hahaha which this " cosmetic " excuse is a joke to me... We see our coins diminishing
    Well, the fact that it's cosmetic would mean that you would be seeing the Coins going down. However, this would not be the accurate count of your Coins; you would actually have more. The issue is cosmetic because it looks like you're losing the Coins, but you aren't really.

In any case, I'll forward this onto our dev team. Thanks for letting us know!