Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Three cheers to team lava !!!

Rhino Keeper

Three cheers to team lava !!!

The new dawn brings new light, renewed spirit and great enthusiasm ! Teamlava team dragons have displayed creativity beyond our expectations and deserve a big pat . Join me in expressing your praise for the efforts of team lava who have been unendingly patient towards all our displeasure before seeing the new dawn !
    Good job team lava ! May you Display more and more creativity and very oft.

Farm Supplier
    Dragon story new dawn has definitely ensured that we all experience several exciting new dawns !! I absolutely loved the new set of adorable dragons . Words will definitely fail me when I try to express how awesome the new decorations,buildings etc are. This has been a great update and I cannot thank team lava enough for all their endeavours. Well done Team lava .... A humongous Thumbs Up to dragon story new dawn!!!

I would like to disagree. The new game doesn't match the old items. It's way too bright! And you can only send 3 gold a day. I have to go back to Dragon Story just to gift my neighbors.

Executive Chef
    you could only ever gift 3 neighbours a day?!?! Personally, I love the new version. It is much faster for a start, and I love the colours - it has a very mystical look about it now

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    you could only ever gift 3 neighbours a day?!?! Personally, I love the new version. It is much faster for a start, and I love the colours - it has a very mystical look about it now
    2 suns? No such thing.

Assuming you're an iOS user. The fact they haven't given it to Android as well is extremely infuriating.

Banned
    I think tl did a great job.. But they aren't done yet .. They need to release the dragons to android and kindle users ... Even as a weekly update like always

I think they did a horrible job I'm not 7 years old ! I quit the game months ago because of the high cost and the only dragons they came out with was diamond hybrids . I came back for a goal on farm story to my disappointment they changed the color. Every time I open to play I wait to see strawberry shortcake or Barney ! I will collect some gems for my farm then delete this AGAIN !!!

Banned
    I'll be more apt to cheer if they put out the Android version of New Dawn in 2 weeks. After that...forget it. Tired of getting hung to dry by companies that make multi-platform products that don't properly co-develop. Tired of waiting forever, just because I made a better choice of tablet buying an Android Tablet instead of an iPad for my needs.

Hear hear.....I totally agree tonguelashing. If they didn't want to develop for android they should have left it for iOS from the beginning. I refuse to join the fruit cult and looks like I will never be equal in TL's eyes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast