Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There's no reason TL locks POTION SHOP at lv. 1000

Host(ess)

There's no reason TL locks POTION SHOP at lv. 1000

the Architect's Paste, what we need to build king's fort(or something), stable, etc., is unavailable by locking of POTION SHOP.

I can't see a reason of it.

I think there should be consistency and integrity of the game.

I don't know if there's any GM here.

You should be glad you can play Castle Story before it's even released in TeamLava's home: AMERICA!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    You should be glad you can play Castle Story before it's even released in TeamLava's home: AMERICA!
    Too funny. Thanks for the laugh even even though I know you are being serious.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Host(ess)
    yep I just laugh out.....and kinda relieved =p

Designer of Worlds
    The potion shop will be unlocked by a goal. This will all work correctly in the new version which will be released VERY VERY soon. There's a ton of other great stuff that will be included in this update in addition to this.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    The potion shop will be unlocked by a goal. This will all work correctly in the new version which will be released VERY VERY soon. There's a ton of other great stuff that will be included in this update in addition to this.
    If you were to create a new version of the same app, adding a feature such as goals and maybe new buildings, how long could that take to be released?

Designer of Worlds
    Let's just say it was submitted and will be going live VERY VERY Soon. I wish I could be more specific than that..

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Let's just say it was submitted and will be going live VERY VERY Soon. I wish I could be more specific than that..
    No no, I'm asking in general of any app. Not necessarily this one.

Designer of Worlds
    A client update for an application must be submitted for approval to apple .The turn around time is based on the queue of pending apps that need to be reviewed. It can be as short as a day or 2, but averages around a week. Not everything we add or do to the game requires this kind of update. A lot of things we do for team lava games, like our content updates, happen seamlessly without needing apple's approval.

For this update, which I can now confirm has been approved by apple, and enabled by us, has both types of updates. The new version of the app will appear in the app store in just a little bit.

Why am I getting goals that require the potion shop to complete and I don't have the goal for the potion shop yet ??? This is crazy. When does the potion shop goal come?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast