Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do android dont get the new update????

Host(ess)

Why do android dont get the new update????

I play Dragon Story on my Galaxy Tab but i cant get a ne update?? So unfair

Banned
    I'm iOS I do think it's unfair... Tl should atleast put the new dragons as an update like they have everyweek

Fashion Designer
    A lot of stuff are like this, iOS gets it first, Android gets it a while after. It's annoying, though.

Host(ess)
    Things should change TL, i want to make fairly when iOS have it, ANDROID should have it too!!! All of my friend have a light and even a angel in epic form.

The Honorable Panda
    I am moving this thread to the Dragon Feedback forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Thank you kooky panda, thank you very much but please make it fast. It really want the update!!!

Me 2 !!!

Banned
    There are SO MANY STUPID CRASHES

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    There are SO MANY STUPID CRASHES
    sorry, messed up.

but there are SO MANY CRASHES on the Android version of this game it's not funny. And this latest bug fix release which was supposed to fix all the Force Quit problems, made it WORSE!

It makes me wonder if Team Lava even has any android devices to develop on/with at all or are they just relying on the simulator??

There is NO REASON...I repeat...NO REASON why you can't release the update for Android at the SAME TIME as the iOS version. All you have to do is follow proper multi-platform coding techniques and protocols. 90% of the code is EXACTLY THE SAME! Only thing that *might* be different is specialized graphic calls, which if you do it CORRECTLY, you encapsulate with a single calling function and then do specific methods after that. I've been a developer, this isn't rocket science. FIGURE IT OUT! GET YOUR TEAM ACTUAL ANDROID devices like the Acer A500, Samsung Galaxy Tab, etc. DO REAL TESTING. Bet you'd find all the crashes real fast then!

If TEAM LAVA doesn't get the New Dawn updated out in 2 weeks or less, they will loose a significant portion of their user base. MUCH LARGER than they think!

Banned
    This should be TEAM LAVA's TOP PRIORITY! NOT NEW DRAGONS, NOT further stupid enhancements like dialogs coming in from the side when they are supposed to be fixing bugs. NOTHING BUT A FULL BUG FIXED RELEASE OF THE NEW DAWN EXPANSION is acceptable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast