Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Dawn

Rhino Keeper
    Just thought I'd pitch in and say I am really happy with the new version- and I was very UNhappy prior to this. (I do have iOS though, so I understand the Android frustration).

I do not think it is too bright at all, especially not after being familiar with some of the other Team Lava games.
    I did wish more basic decorations would be added and was disappointed that they weren't.

However, TL did show that they listened to a lot of requests-
    Gave ability to change the names (I never cared, but I saw a lot of requests for this)
    Many of the old dragons were just recolors of previous ones or not dragons at all (birds, fairies, etc) A line of twelve whole new dragons that are (mostly) much better designed reflects a lot of work.
    They did *technically* add new "decorations" in the forms of new buildings, but they are only for very high level players (I'm 49 and can't get them yet)
    Drastically lowered the cost for expansions-- though they also raised the cost for clearing things. Still to see if it balances.
    Raised the number of habitats

Is it perfect? No, still lots of room for growth- but after months and months of people making suggestions and asking and begging for the game to be improved, at least they did something.

Also I like the new way the islands look and the graphics over all have been given a nice boost.

I agree. Its hard on the eyes. I prefer the deeper, richer colours of the the original.

Fashion Designer
    Yes its nice that TL listened to our requests, but it's annoying that iOS got it first. Next time, I think both should get it at the same time.

New Resident
    So basically all the Droid users get to sit and watch the Apple users get new stuff. Why not wait to release the update when you had it ready for both systems. I think this is worse then the ending for Mass Effect 3. At least the rest of the game was fun until the last 15 minutes. Now the game is lagging, freezes and crashes for me. That really makes me want to keep playing and get my Droid using friends to play too. -_-

I love the HUGE expansion price drop!
    It cost 450000 on old one, got this, new one is 82500

Executive Chef
    Maybe if we all were playing the same game there would be less issues.

So the old App is Null and void? And we will play from through moment on, in the new app? Do our friends carry over and we be able to visit them regardless of what version of the game they have? Example my husband and I play from android our 3 kids from ipod, since we will not have the new app we will still be able to
    Visit, send them gold and maps?
    Danielle Storm.Id-LadiLewLew

Does this new game have anything to do with the fact that I've been trying to expand for 2 days and have been waiting on 2 maps and on 2 days after sending to appx 50 friends each day i still recieved not one map.. ?

Farm Supplier
    You want to weirdsville. I had the new dragons and stuff for a day then its all gone and the same stuff previously had on dragon story. Even my friend of neighbor is having the same issue. He only got the upgrades for the farm where as I got the dragon and the new habitat. I think you guys are having problems. Cause the app store on the DROID razor still says dragon story and new nothing new.

Banned
    And the latest "bug fix" release for Android which was supposed to fix a lot of the crashing problems has actually made the problem WORSE!!! For crying out loud...get it right. Do you actually have android devices in your development team or are you just using the simulator??

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast