Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Dawn

why isn't there any update for android users? it's soooooo not fair, teamlava

Rhino Keeper
    ...sigh
    Why

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post

First and foremost: no, the game is not available for Android or Amazon . I'm not sure when this content will be available on these platforms, but when we get any info about this, we'll be sure to let you know.
    Come on guys? REALLY? In this day and age? How hard is it to co-develop? Answer...EASY! I've been a developer, this isn't hard. Particularly when a lot of the code is EXACTLY THE SAME.

If we android users are waiting, LONGER then I expect the following things to be FIXED:

1) constant crashes. Freakin unstable. Hate tapping a habitat only to have it crash on me and I have to try again...that Is if I remember where I was if I was visiting someone else.

2) I have an ASUS A500 tablet with the nVidia graphic chip in it. Would love to see the graphics use the chips for faster/smoother scrolling/drawing.

3) only occasionally can I scroll to see the full top of the island or the full far right. Most of the time I see about 3/4 of both of those sections which makes it hard to play people who put habitats in those sections of the islands

4) Make the resolutions of things like the island and the dialogs and such, the same between the two platforms. My island size is larger and dialog size smaller than the iOS version.

So come on, pick up the pace on multi-platform updates/upgrades.

New Resident
    Ow, booo! I just earned gold with a quest but it is not added to my gold.

Other than that bug, which i hope will be fixed soon, i love the new DS!!!

Nothing for android - wow that's a shocker!! Business as usual at TL.

Farm Supplier
    Regarding the update, am I understanding this correctly? Someone posted that you need TEN epic lvl red dragons for the red boost to work? If that is true, would an Eagle count for red AND yellow?

There is no reason for not updating Kindle Fire and Android devices at the same time. Microsoft and Oracle would have never succeeded if they did software updates grouping by devices. Fire the person in charge cause this is a management problem.

New Resident
    How can i download dragon story the new dan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zweppie View Post
    How can i download dragon story the new dan
    If you are ios go to app store .... If you are android no date on when it will be released

New Resident
    Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents too.
    1) Very disappointed in the lack of attention to Android phones. I have two phones (work/personal), one android, one iphone. I'm in the process of consolidating to the android because it's just a better phone. I'm going to be very disappointed to see my iphone account go. If I were only allowed to ask one thing of TL it is to fix the bugs for Androids and Enable the scripts for the New Dawn on the android market.

2) Decorations. You guys absolutely suck at decorations. You have a whole section for Paths, but there's only the stone path. There is no selection and it is not fun to customize when you can't customize.

3) I upgraded my farms prior to downloading the New Dawn app. Then when I DLed the app, I got a quest that told me to upgrade my farm. Now I'm stuck because of a flaw in TL process flow. Please change that quest (Enchanted Crops) to read, "Must have an Enchanted Farm" instead of "Upgrade a Large Farm". For any users that are going to change over to the New Dawn, don't upgrade all of your farms until you receive the quest "Enchanted Crops".

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast