Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Dawn

Executive Chef
    I intalled the new game, and all the dragons were on the old one as well. I thought great I fed my light dragon to 3 then evolved it to 4 (speeding up the process with gold) on the old DS. Went back later it was little again. So I went to the New DS figuring I must need to do it on the new one fed it to 3 evolved to 4 (again using gold to speed it up) went back later and on the new DS again it was small. I did not get any of the food or gold back either. Is this a bug or what, I am a little upset about this....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I intalled the new game, and all the dragons were on the old one as well. I thought great I fed my light dragon to 3 then evolved it to 4 (speeding up the process with gold) on the old DS. Went back later it was little again. So I went to the New DS figuring I must need to do it on the new one fed it to 3 evolved to 4 (again using gold to speed it up) went back later and on the new DS again it was small. I did not get any of the food or gold back either. Is this a bug or what, I am a little upset about this....
    You shouldn't be going back and forth on version it causes sync issues delays ... Just play the new dawn version

When will dragon story new dawn be avaible on the android market

Host(ess)
    Hey but my game is not update So unfair

This upgrade is terrible! So far I've lost gold that I bought do to "processing" problems? I "hurried" the evolution of a dragon with gold and 20 seconds later the processing sign came up. When it was done my dragon was still evolving and I lost my gold. I try to feed dragons to the point of evolution and when I put them in , the "process" starts and they pop right back out. I am a total addict to this game for the past month or so but I think I'm done spending real money on it until they get this worked out . I wouldn't recommend anyone else spending to lose gold either !

When will new dawn be available on the android market

Rhino Keeper
    when will this game be available for androids. we are always left so far behind

Executive Chef
    I was just starting to like you guys again. Now it's back to android only getting half the game. REALLY!?!? This is a joke. Why do you even bother with android when it is obvious we don't matter to you.

Farm Supplier
    I have both iOS and Android devices but I don't know why this update only brings quite some contrary as opposed to excitement. Part of me enjoy breeding the new dragons in iOS while I kind of feel what it would felt had I only have an Android device. Quite funny, when from an Android device you can visit your iOS' neighbors and see their new lands with new dragons in it, while we on Android can only watch. Also about the gold tree, do you think that it is fair when iOS' users got their boosts first, whereas, say, Android users would be able to start it next week because of this update is coming later? I know there are still some problems with this new update as well, like when I'm upgrading my farms into Enchanted Farms, 1 of them didn't change even when I realized that my 100,000 coins has been subtracted from my total amount, but STILL, this kind of update SHOULD HAVE BEEN released on both platforms altogether.

We on iOS and Android are both your precious customers, so please try to stand in our shoes'. Make it quick for Android and I hope if there ever will be another big update like this in the future, you could released at the same time for both platforms.

Farm Supplier
    Im so sad. Thanks for ignoring android and amazon AGAIN. fine team lava.. youve lost a costomer. Oh ill keep playing. But i will never buy gems or gold or anything ever again. Ive spent a good amt of my hard earned money on this game and you team lava have ignored that.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast