Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Dragon Story: New Dawn

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by suesfarmm View Post
    I am a Android user and New Dawn is available now . My question is when are we going to receive the newest update with the album and pink dragons? Most of my nbrs must be iPhone, iPad and iPod users, because they already had the update. This is not fair. How many Android users do you have that are faithful team lava players? I have been playing every day since April 2011. And started playing dragon story in September and already reached level 57. My rate has only been below 4* twice since starting. Please correct this issue. My game name is A Great Escape , password is Suesfarmm. Game is 1.0.5.4. Thank you, Sue
    I hate to say it, but in all honesty android users ususally don't get the ios contents & updates for about 6 months to a year or more later!!! I love TL games, but after playing them for over 2 years I'm now looking into games by other companies who have almost identical games but treat android/kindle/ios users equally - w/the same content/updates for all users regardless of your device, have lower costs costs for in-app purchases (gems), and have customer svc/tech support that u can actually call and get SAME DAY RESOLUTION/REFUNDS for any problems you might experience! It is such a shame that TL has alienated what is becoming their largest target base - android & kindle users! For all ios users reading this, this is IN NO WAY anything against you - but consistently visiting your nbrs or community members that have (in DS for example) content like the dawn tree, boosts, pink habitats & pink element dragons, crafting, dragons like scarecrow, etc only for ios, albums, storage, goals to get more things android/kindle users don't have, etc - well, frankly it drives me nuts! I love seeing the new things my nbrs have but am jealous, frustrated & angry (at TL not ios players) for not only developing & releasing content to only one platform. they have 3 platform users and for continuing to develop new content and release it to ios users before releasing the content to android/kindle users! Ios in DS has rec'd about 10 or more new features/content (almost every week or so), while android/kindle has not rec'd any of this!!! And this occurs across the board for every game that TL decides that it wants to allow android & kindle users to play!! TeamLava has no problem taking our money to purchase gems, but after years of this with no change, horrific billing/tech support, no notifications for maintenance & content removal, etc. I've had it and so have so many other android/kindle users! I now regret the hundreds of dollars I spent buying gems (which was probably used to develop more ios only features).....

Sorry for the rant, I'm just an extremely frustrated player who no longer has faith in TeamLava! I don't think TL will ever treat the players on ALL PLATFORMS equally....will NEVER hold new ios features/content until it is ready to be released to all platforms at the same time, and will never fix the gem traps (just add a confirmation button), or have TIMELY resolution for player support problems!!!

I'll still stop in and catch up w/the nbrs/friends I've made in rs, bs, ds, ms, fashion....but will not be wasting more of my time (2+yrs) or money on TL!!! Good luck to you and all the other TL players!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tezcatlo View Post
    I hate to say it, but in all honesty android users ususally don't get the ios contents & updates for about 6 months to a year or more later!!! I love TL games, but after playing them for over 2 years I'm now looking into games by other companies who have almost identical games but treat android/kindle/ios users equally - w/the same content/updates for all users regardless of your device, have lower costs costs for in-app purchases (gems), and have customer svc/tech support that u can actually call and get SAME DAY RESOLUTION/REFUNDS for any problems you might experience! It is such a shame that TL has alienated what is becoming their largest target base - android & kindle users! For all ios users reading this, this is IN NO WAY anything against you - but consistently visiting your nbrs or community members that have (in DS for example) content like the dawn tree, boosts, pink habitats & pink element dragons, crafting, dragons like scarecrow, etc only for ios, albums, storage, goals to get more things android/kindle users don't have, etc - well, frankly it drives me nuts! I love seeing the new things my nbrs have but am jealous, frustrated & angry (at TL not ios players) for not only developing & releasing content to only one platform. they have 3 platform users and for continuing to develop new content and release it to ios users before releasing the content to android/kindle users! Ios in DS has rec'd about 10 or more new features/content (almost every week or so), while android/kindle has not rec'd any of this!!! And this occurs across the board for every game that TL decides that it wants to allow android & kindle users to play!! TeamLava has no problem taking our money to purchase gems, but after years of this with no change, horrific billing/tech support, no notifications for maintenance & content removal, etc. I've had it and so have so many other android/kindle users! I now regret the hundreds of dollars I spent buying gems (which was probably used to develop more ios only features).....

Sorry for the rant, I'm just an extremely frustrated player who no longer has faith in TeamLava! I don't think TL will ever treat the players on ALL PLATFORMS equally....will NEVER hold new ios features/content until it is ready to be released to all platforms at the same time, and will never fix the gem traps (just add a confirmation button), or have TIMELY resolution for player support problems!!!

I'll still stop in and catch up w/the nbrs/friends I've made in rs, bs, ds, ms, fashion....but will not be wasting more of my time (2+yrs) or money on TL!!! Good luck to you and all the other TL players!!!
    Sorry this was sooooo long!

New Resident
    Where do you get the game from? The app store or soMething????

New Resident
    One question, I have played DS original version and then installed DS New Dawn and I didn't got anything new but the new graphics and on original DS I already had all the new dragons and items. Help please how to get new quests, new characters and boosts for habitats

New Resident

Ipad Air vs Android Screen Resolution, Why is it so zoomed in on IOS vs the Android?

I recently moved from Android to Ipad Air. Even though the Ipad has higher resolution the Android display much more on the screen. On the android I was able to see multiple island at once. The Ipad on the other hand display is much more zoomed in.

Is there any way I can get the same view as on the android. Makes it much easier to harvest coins and access the islands without having to move around as much.
    Thanks
    Last edited by zr1dan; 08-21-14 at 07:16 AM. Reason: add info

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011