Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Dawn

New Resident
    I can't download it so I'm not to happy...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    You shouldn't be going back and forth on version it causes sync issues delays ... Just play the new dawn version
    Yeah, actually that's the problem with server-hosted games. Why on earth do you need to have the internet to play DS? I can't play it on my car or at work so that sux

Quote Originally Posted by Zamoraksblood View Post
    I love the HUGE expansion price drop!
    It cost 450000 on old one, got this, new one is 82500
    Yeah but when you clear a BitterBark, get ready to blow your money.

New Resident
    Wow what an update Team Lava are showing their true colours, grabbing the $'s. Food cost up, dragon feeding requirements up, clearing areas up, these guys are getting greedy, greedy ,greedy. If this keeps on will delete all team lava games. Used to spend $20/50 week, not any more not worth it.

when will this version be fully released to Android? please give us some information

Rhino Keeper
    The lettering is what is to light for me, it's much smaller and lighter, which makes them hard to see, so harder to find and really hurts my eyes. I've read others complain of same issue.
    The cost of clearing a boulder or a now that's absurd!
    And I got charged $4.99 for downloading New Dawn. For the second time in two weeks, I've been charged for something I shouldn't of been. And on the first accidental charge as of seven days, am still waiting, wonder how long this one will take. So, I won't be spending money on TL. Since they just take it.

Rhino Keeper
    Several of players will agree with me that dragon decor is extremely limited. Though completion of the goals give new decor, once purchased there is no chance of buying another. Whilst level remains 63 making these objects open At lvl 1000 is absurd. Even in the case of nether portal it was stated so. But it opened upon completion of goAl. Why is this difference for the new decor limiting our creativity.

When will....

★ NEW HABITAT BOOSTS increase your habitat coin capacity!
    ★ NEW GOALS! Quest to the Dawn Tree and meet new characters!
    ★ NEW LOOK! A Second Sun has risen! Beautiful new art throughout the Dragon Isles!

Become available for the Android? We only have the Light species and not the Dawn Tree or habitat boosts, we're really at a disadvantage here and feel it's unfair

New Resident
    Question. Got new device trying to transfer over too. Where / How do I do this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hntr001 View Post
    Question. Got new device trying to transfer over too. Where / How do I do this.
    If you have an Iphone you can do it yourself on teamlavas website. if you have an android i found it easier to email support@teamlava.com and they will do it for you

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast