Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Dawn

Executive Chef

Dragon Story: New Dawn

We've released our first Expansion to Dragon Story!
    Check out the new additions below!

★ 12 NEW DRAGONS! Start with Light Dragon and discover all the new white-colored hybrid dragons! Pegasus, Angel, and more!
    ★ NEW HABITAT BOOSTS increase your habitat coin capacity!
    ★ NEW GOALS! Quest to the Dawn Tree and meet new characters!
    ★ NEW LOOK! A Second Sun has risen! Beautiful new art throughout the Dragon Isles!

There have been a lot of questions about these so far, so I'll answer some below. Let me know if you have any more!

First and foremost: no, the game is not available for Android or Amazon . I'm not sure when this content will be available on these platforms, but when we get any info about this, we'll be sure to let you know.

Next, the new Boosts are ONLY available and will only work on New Dawn at this time. As such, it's probably a good idea to keep playing the game on New Dawn for the time being.

The Boosts increase the Coin Capacity of your habitats, so they'll earn more money for you if you one of those types who don't check your game too often. We might have some other features in the works for these as well... stay tuned!

Higher level players will get Goals that tell them how to go about earning these Boosts.

Enchanted Farms are available from the normal version of the apps, but only when upgrading the Large Farms. They are not available in the market.

Any other questions? We'll try to answer them ASAP!

New Resident
    Am I supposed to delete the original game now I have downloaded the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by flybubble View Post
    Am I supposed to delete the original game now I have downloaded the new one?
    You do not need to delete the original game.

Farm Supplier
    The description says new decorations but there are none

So this is a completely new game Im guessing? Maybe worth DLing for gems. Maybe good if it isnt as laggy as Dragon story...

Fashion Designer
    It transfers everything you have from the old version to the new one and you continue from there it is only on iOS so far

Executive Chef
    It is too bright on the screen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    It is too bright on the screen
    Have to agree it is a little too bright

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patriciabudville View Post
    So this is a completely new game Im guessing? Maybe worth DLing for gems. Maybe good if it isnt as laggy as Dragon story...

Nope! As Northsweets says, this is an expansion. Your Dragon Island is transferred over to New Dawn how it was on the original Dragon Story.

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Nope! As Northsweets says, this is an expansion. Your Dragon Island is transferred over to New Dawn how it was on the original Dragon Story.
    What was the purpose of a whole new app and new base? I'm not understanding.

I like the new dragons and the items, but creating a whole new app is kinda pointless, right? And the game is too bright so it doesn't look correct when the old Dragon Story items are much darker.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast