Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New dawn for android/kindle fire

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Kooky. I'd assume that the update will come at 3pm Pacific time like it always does, right?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by almondieeyez View Post
    I think Android has it automatically? I have the option to upgrade my farm to enchanted farm? Dont have the goals yet.. hmm hmm.
    No we just hv the farm upgrades, nothing else.

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry guys, I do not think the new items rare coming to android and kindle fire today.
    Announcement from GM

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post404684
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I think android will get the new dragons today in their weekly update ...since they usually come on like 6:30 eastern time

Farm Supplier
    If it was coming today I'm sure they would have some info. Sounds more like it will be delayed for weeks, if not months. I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw the update news this morning, and now I've lost interest in the game. Such poor planning to only provide content to half your customers like that.

Host(ess)
    I cant even get a new update So unfair

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve03 View Post
    If it was coming today I'm sure they would have some info. Sounds more like it will be delayed for weeks, if not months. I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw the update news this morning, and now I've lost interest in the game. Such poor planning to only provide content to half your customers like that.
    I am sorry but I have to agree. This has put a serious crimp in my interest which was very strong because I seriously liked the game and people. Now knowing that we are not all playing the same game is very disturbing. I will seriously examine future events. I feel that we are at least owed a firm rollout date for those who continue

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Guys I am checking on this to see if I can find out if the new items are coming to android and kindle fire in todays updates.
    I'm guessing they aren't coming with today's updates since we didn't get any. IOS gets a whole new game and all of us android players get the normal - screwed. I don't know why I bother with any of these TL games!!!

Farm Supplier
    If i could curse on here i would
    {}lame team lava.
    You lost an amazon customer today.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-20-12 at 07:24 PM. Reason: inappropriate word/discussing mod actions-see forum rules

please make the update for android users, we want it so badly

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast