Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeding Dragons

Are you serious!

Kind of insane if you ask me!!!! My dragons are staying at level 7, smh

Quite crazy, huh? I think it's only the new element dragons though. I saw the same thing yesterday. I fed a Love Dragon and had around 30,000 food, when I got it to level 6, I had 13,000

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Quite crazy, huh? I think it's only the new element dragons though. I saw the same thing yesterday. I fed a Love Dragon and had around 30,000 food, when I got it to level 6, I had 13,000
    Let me correct that: 6,000 food.

Farm Supplier
    Totally agree and support!!! That's insane!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Wow. Something weird happened today besides this. I had 10 gold, and I sped up breeding for 4 gold. I put it in the nest and went to breed Scorpion x Aether. It took my coins but put the dragons back in their habitats. Then the game crashes, I go back on and I have 6 gold but the magic egg wasn't in the nest it was still breeding. I used my gold again to speed it up and then it went in the nest AGAIN, and I went to breed and it worked that time. They stole 4 gold and prob 1,000 coins from me. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ525 View Post
    Wow. Something weird happened today besides this. I had 10 gold, and I sped up breeding for 4 gold. I put it in the nest and went to breed Scorpion x Aether. It took my coins but put the dragons back in their habitats. Then the game crashes, I go back on and I have 6 gold but the magic egg wasn't in the nest it was still breeding. I used my gold again to speed it up and then it went in the nest AGAIN, and I went to breed and it worked that time. They stole 4 gold and prob 1,000 coins from me. Smh.
    Email support@teamlava.com.
    Supply them with your story. See what they can do for you.

Rhino Keeper
    I had the same overnight increase in feeding quantities. When the New Dawn first came out, I saw that some players had these crazy food levels, but counted myself lucky that some of my white dragons had the same food levels as the other dragons and some had slightly higher levels. After about three days, some white dragons had small increases in the food quantities, but I still thought I was lucky not to have the 15,000 level 9 amount. We'll, no longer. Woke up this morning to huge increases in food requirements. Way to go TL!

Rhino Keeper
    same here, i am emailing support

Rhino Keeper
    Um. No.

I applauded TL for this new expansion, for listening to players and making an effort to make the game better.

But that is just. No. Absolutely not will I use those food amounts. It is so far beyond ridiculous as to be insulting. There is no "hopefully they will balance it out." There are dozens of games out there just like this with economies already balanced, and doing things like this just makes TL look like they are playing with their users to see how much they can get away with. I absolutely refuse to play unless those are fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    (Ditto the previous poster- comments not aimed at you Kooky, just hoping someone who makes decisions gets the message. Thank you for always being so helpful, Kooky, I think you're the best of the mods on here.)

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast