Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Angel Dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my angel on my 54th try, I'm so excited, but shell shocked as I really didn't expect it to pop up tonight, I'm going to do a little jig around my front room now, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy35 View Post
    Just got my angel on my 54th try, I'm so excited, but shell shocked as I really didn't expect it to pop up tonight, I'm going to do a little jig around my front room now, lol.
    Congrats omg 54 tries? How long did it take? Did u even speed up?

Rhino Keeper
    I knew this one would be long, so I invested in a third nest, which I thought will come in useful later on. I started on 7th jan and bought the 3rd nest on 13th and since then I speed up breedings but left the eggs to hatch themselves,otherwise it would have been way too expensive.

Banned

Jeez, Louise! Congrats. You have persistence I can tell you that. I've given up on Anubis and mercury because I'm tiring of the Fail times. I think ill to back and try for fairy and tiny before messing with the diamonds again. Until pinky is release that is....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Jeez, Louise! Congrats. You have persistence I can tell you that. I've given up on Anubis and mercury because I'm tiring of the Fail times. I think ill to back and try for fairy and tiny before messing with the diamonds again. Until pinky is release that is....
    Thank you for my congrats,this is just as cool, getting a congrats. I got my Anubis on my 29th try.

Banned
    I just saw a SICK island where the person had over TEN diamonds! And she asked ME how to get a gold dragon. It was so visually stunning. I might need to keep breeding my diamonds because it makes for a carnival like place. Or ill fill it up with angels and pink diamonds. I just wasted my last three hundred pieces of gold on Anubis. Phooey!

Executive Chef
    Keep breeding Wizard/Fairy, Diamonds & Infinity Will come more than you want them to...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Keep breeding Wizard/Fairy, Diamonds & Infinity Will come more than you want them to...
    That's we're you found me,lol, yeah will keep to this pair and hope I next get an infinity.

Executive Chef
    That's we're you found me,lol, yeah will keep to this pair and hope I next get an infinity.
    Lolx, wave @ Suzy FYI Mistmoth/Diamond = Wizard Air/Parakeet = Fairy. Putting your dragon together in the breeding den from left to right DOES matter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Lolx, wave @ Suzy FYI Mistmoth/Diamond = Wizard Air/Parakeet = Fairy. Putting your dragon together in the breeding den from left to right DOES matter.

I'm about to use air and parakeet. I can't get a fairy to save my life. Dang, darn, dummy fruitfuls!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast