Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel Dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    okay, i sped that breeding up cause i wanted to try again, and bam, another laserlight! i think laserlight is the rare one right?

oh and i had it backwards in my last reply, i had the infinity on the left and the love on the right, if it matters.

Rhino Keeper
    if it matters, i bought more gold and sped up some more breedings. my third attempt with the pairing listed above was a love. so i changed up my pairings a bit. got nothing special. and then i just happened to throw my level 9 infinity named Prism in with my level 6 light named Palomino and got 44 hour breed time, which i'm assuming is the angel? since it can't be diamond? this was my first attempt with this pairing.

Rhino Keeper
    i already got 5 angels so far -...- this angel just keep coming to me haha

Just got angel by putting epic diamond(Lilith) and level 4 light(soy)

Banned
    Hey guys id like to show you my angel dragon epic form but I'm so sorry cause I didn't show you how it was adult
    It called Lucy

I just got my diamond forestfire and mindvolt cheers now i can get all the diamond hybrids!

New Resident
    Do you know if you get a chance for angel and mercury if you breed diamond with the winter dragon? because he's light and water and I'm trying for both but I don't want to waist my time to find out you to breed just water and diamond, and light and diamond..

Rhino Keeper
    i just tried 10 times in a row, an only lights came of it

Rhino Keeper
    my only diamond is the Infinity though, and i also haven't been able to breed any other hybrids with it.

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Angel dragon

I have tried 4 separate times for this - Infinity/Light, Infinity/Winter, Infinity/Icecream, and Infinity/Light again. The first 3 combos I bred 4-6 times, the last combo I bought gold and bred 10x in a row. I've gotten nothing but more Lights, Winters and Icecreams.

I've also not been able to get ANY other hybrids with the one Infinity that I have been able to get (I have never been able to get the actual Diamond). Has anyone else had issues with these two things?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast