Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel Dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    I will try that next!

Farm Supplier
    Just got my Angel dragon too! It took 54 tries of diamond x white ... Technically more than that, because when I went for the rare green x white, yellow x white, and red x white rare hybrids, I used the diamond hybrids of those colors to increase my chances of getting it, but it never happened. Best thing TL has done for this game so far!! I can't believe I sat there and got all of the new dragons breeded in one night... o_O 4 new Large White habitats and all filled one of each! Can't wait for the super rares!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ash717 View Post
    Darn, I bred for it and got 9 hours...
    My first breeding for it is 9 hours as well. I'm guessing a seabreeze. I seem to be getting those a lot no matter what I breed

Farm Supplier
    You can only get a Light dragon or an Angel when breeding for it.... The Light dragon is a 9 hour breed time.

Banned
    I got angel by infinity epic form and light level 8 in 3rd try!, it says 44 hours , but the breeding didn't finish

Has anyone bred an Angel with any hybrids? Just curious if it only is possible with a pure light and pure diamond or if something like a sunrise plus a crusader might work.

Thanks for any responses!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 3 angel dragons, one is currently breeding Also, i have got all dragons, check my island if you want to see. mikemike28

Executive Chef

To get angel dragon

Hey guys. The recently posted thread that let's people know that names boost your chance for a rare dragon was very informative. For people that want the angel dragon though you need to hatch a light dragon with the name swan. Swan seems to be the multiplier name when trying for angel, good luck!

Banned
    Good to know!

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get light dragon named "swan"? Am I out of luck? (I have 4 light dragons named: Purity, Cotton, Troop and Knight), I will make more light for sure to try for angel. LOL

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast