Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Angel Dragon!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Most people got Anubis within 10 try, I got mine in 8 try.

Angel = 9 try
    Gold 2 days don't remember how many try
    Mercury is a bad boy 54 try ) 12hrs fail time you do the math.
    you can make Crusader & Quetzal at you restroom break
    Wow...really really. ..that many huh....

Angel dragon secretly not breedable?

Not breedable is sure what it seems like. I've been breeding lights for about two months straight. I'm on my 216th attempt at the moment. Anyone else have this much trouble getting an angel?

I really want to get this over with because so many new dragons came out, like the addition of black dragons. I keep telling myself if i stick to it I'll get it.
    What is the percentage of getting an angel than a light? .001%?

Any tips or experience would be greatly appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't have any tips other than keep at it. Angel only took me a few tries (sorry) but my friend said I have good luck with dragon breeding. I'm sending some luck your way! (:

Executive Chef
    I was able to get Angel a good while back, but checked my notes ... I paired Diamond and Light. Is that the pair you're using?

Thanks for the luck topherocious!

And yeah I've only been using diamond and light to make sure I don't get anymore fails than 9hrs.
    I was wondering, is it easier to breed dragons near their release time and as time goes on it gets harder? Because when new dragons came out I remember getting them pretty easy.

I've just seen too many 9hr breeding times to think the game doesn't give angels out anymore...

Rhino Keeper
    Have you tried alternating their spots? I know it doesn't matter, supposedly, but I switch them around every so often. Maybe I'm crazy but I think it helps.

Host(ess)
    I got an angel dragon very recently. One from light + diamond and the other one from virtue and diamond. Maybe u can try both? No idea whether virtue + diamond was a glitch or intended haha. All the best anyways

I just got my angel breeding for the last 5 hrs. I'm using diamond n light. I've been trying for a while but I stop when new dragons came out and only to start breeding angel again after that. Maybe you stop trying for angel a while n try the new dragons. Return back to angel once in a while. ^_^

Host(ess)
    i just breed once and it was 44hours. But i try to get a unicorn over a mouth.so i think anyone have their own luck maybe u can try something else then u can come back to breed angle.

Host(ess)
    I really don't know what happened with Angel. Many of my friend have it within 30tries, one of them have angel in the first try, anubis in the second try. I tried more than 70 times, what i received are light, light, light.... 700g to speed up and still have nothing. I read the forum and now i find somebody is more unlucky than me(. I understand your feeling redskyjuice.
    Play the game slowly, go outside and rest, breed another dragons, and come back when you have a cool head. Maybe wonderful thing will appear. That's what i think.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast