Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 117

Thread: Angel Dragon!

  1. #1

    Smile Angel Dragon!

    Just want to show some pictures of my new Angel Dragon. I think i may be the first to have it, 44 hours breeding, 4800 coins per hour at level 10 and it only goes on the diamond field. Here are the pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	4038   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	4039   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	4040   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	4041  

  2. #2
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8IDx2x9 View Post
    Just want to show some pictures of my new Angel Dragon. I think i may be the first to have it, 44 hours breeding, 4800 coins per hour at level 10 and it only goes on the diamond field. Here are the pictures.
    It should also go on the new light field too tho yes? Since it is a Hybrid.

  3. #3
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    78
    It had better go in the new habitat, otherwise it's gonna stay in my nest for a long time as I don't want to rehome any more dragons!!!!

  4. #4
    When I clicked buy new habitat it only cam up with Diamond Fields. But I guess you can put it in the new habitat but why when it can only hold 7,200 coins to diamond fields 20,000?

  5. #5
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    78
    Ok I couldn't wait to find out, so finished with gold and it can go in the new habitat. I already have 6 diamond habitats so really don't want anymore lol

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gertbigone View Post
    Ok I couldn't wait to find out, so finished with gold and it can go in the new habitat. I already have 6 diamond habitats so really don't want anymore lol
    Don't you want it to make max amount of money though?

  7. #7
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    91
    Darn, I bred for it and got 9 hours...

  8. #8
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8IDx2x9 View Post
    Don't you want it to make max amount of money though?
    I'm level 63 and haven't really had anything to spend money on for awhile, so I've got a nice coin balance already��

  9. #9
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8IDx2x9 View Post
    When I clicked buy new habitat it only cam up with Diamond Fields. But I guess you can put it in the new habitat but why when it can only hold 7,200 coins to diamond fields 20,000?
    i put mine in a diamond hab. Just tried to switch habitat and one of my white meadows had an arrow above it so confirmed it will go into the White Meadows habitat .

  10. #10
    Host(ess) juvides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    48
    Wish I could just get the diamond!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •