Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Dawn

Will new dawn be coming out for Android anytime soon? Kinda lame that we're connected to iOS islands but aren't able to obtain any of those new features.

Fashion Designer
    I was gonna keep playing on the old version for the colors and am glad I checked the old version because there was 32 gold waiting for me there. Everything is there, two farms I upgraded and a new light habitat that I bought in the new version but the new goals from the new game didn't cross over to my old version and the tree is not there. Guess I'll have to stick to the new one.

It is now on my iphone and it is WAY to bright. I lowered the brightness in my settings but it actually hurts my eyes. This is a problem.

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dezsdragons View Post
    Will new dawn be coming out for Android anytime soon? Kinda lame that we're connected to iOS islands but aren't able to obtain any of those new features.
    I am wondering the same thing...im frustrated because i can upgrade the farms but thats it...its not fair for those that do not hv apple products, is there any other way for us to dwnload the new versio?

New Resident
    You are not the only one that feels this, i hv an android tablet and cnt participate inthis new version...not happy at all,although i wonder if we cld get thru itunes, what do u think?

Farm Supplier
    Man... i jus started this game a few weeks ago and was sooo amped it was finally on android.. but its looking like im going to have to wait... more... :'( plllleeeeassse team lava!!

Executive Chef
    Hey guys,

Thanks for all the questions and interest! I'll answer those at length in another thread, but here's some bullet points below. (let me know if I miss anything!)

* New Quests and Dragons included
    * New Enchanted Farms (with new fruit!)
    * New feature: Boosts! (I haven't seen this mentioned, but they're pretty cool; they help [edit] increase the amount of Coins you earn from habitats!)
    * New decorations!
    * Not on Android or Amazon (sorry guys!)
    * It's recommended that you run the game on New Dawn for now, as the boosts won't work on the original Dragon

I'll answer in more detail in a thread in the Updates forum
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 09-20-12 at 12:41 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Not on Android yet, or not ever?

Farm Supplier
    What new decorations!!!???
    All that's new to me is a light banner.

I have had a look at dragon story new dawn but how do you get the dragons. Do you have to pay or have a diamond?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast