Thread: Expansion & neighbors

Unregistered

Expansion & neighbors

Every time I finally get enough neighbors to be able to choose an expansion option, the expansion option disappears. Help!

Unregistered

Angry I have the same problem

The same thing happened to me. I finally got enough neighbors for expations and the option would disappear. I was never able to expand through this option

Unregistered
    Did u also have enough coins to buy the expansion?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did u also have enough coins to buy the expansion?
    No, but the menu makes it look like one or the other. Either buy with coins or with friends.

Unregistered

Smile Expansion

No, but the menu makes it look like one or the other. Either buy with coins or with friends.
    At the beginning of the game around Octboer 20, 2010, Restaurant Story allowed players to expand with a certain amount of neighbors and coins and the the other option to expand with gems (real money).

Now, the game only allows you to expand with gems. Not sure if the game changes between lower level players and players that have made it to level higher levels where it requires you to get neighbors before expanding.

Unregistered
    At the beginning of the game around Octboer 20, 2010, Restaurant Story allowed players to expand with a certain amount of neighbors and coins and the the other option to expand with gems (real money).

Now, the game only allows you to expand with gems. Not sure if the game changes between lower level players and players that have made it to level higher levels where it requires you to get neighbors before expanding.

I'm level 34 and have both options to expand with either coins or gems. So I dont really understand your situation.

ramage

Thumbs down Same Issue

I Have the same issue

Every time I reach enough neighbors the item to expand disappears, seems kind of nap to me..

some teamlave representative should respond to this, it's been reported for quite some time now!

:-( :-( :-(

id: ramage

Unregistered
    ... Have you read the Sticky?

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Able-to-Expand

You ALWAYS have to use coins to expand. You're just required to reach a certain number of neighbors to have the OPTION TO EXPAND AVAILABLE to you. You can't just expand with neighbors - that's ludicrous. O_o;;;