Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update Sep 20, 09-20-12

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    I think I got all the items from the box except for the first prize, which is th counter....there is a cute fountain that is second and the painter guy is second
    Are there pictures of the box items? I don't know where to look....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    Are there pictures of the box items? I don't know where to look....
    Nobody has posted any yet, and of course Stormie doesn't have the items. I mean that was the point of him wasn't it? Showing items, especially box items, but he doesn't have anything we all haven't seen before.

Maybe someone that actually opened the box would be kind enough to post pics, but considering how many people have quit playing, well..............................

Farm Supplier
    I got the Rome couch, which is a 3rd place item. It's cute.

Fashion Designer
    If anyone wants to come to my bakery I could display them....I don't have room hence they are not out at this moment. If anyone volunteers to take pics I will take them out....MSG me on bakery if you are willing to do it...I think I have all the items except the counter

It seems like it would be cute, but with the price hike, I can't expand my bakery to accommodate more items. I didn't focus on expansion at first and I had just gotten my bakery decorated how I liked it and was going to focus on expanding and then the prices went up. I could buy gems to expand, but I don't want to spend my money on more space, I'd spend it on decorations, which I have no room for so it's a moot point. Lame.

I figured I'd see how it went for a bit with the price hikes until posting and I can say for certain that the fun factor has went down the toilet. Now it just seems like an endless grind unless I want to dump hundreds of dollars into the game. I used to look forward to all the new stuff I could buy, etc. but now, not so much.

On a side note, my bakery customers seem to be moving a touch faster today. Does it seem like that to anyone else or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

Also, I did all of the bread baking goals and unlocked Jean-Pierre, but other other goals, like the truffle char, just sit in my store unobtainable. Is this an android thing or what?

Fashion Designer
    I want to see pics of the box items! If someone has any of them can they post them? Besides the gelato stand, I've seen it.

Rhino Keeper
    I used to look forward to updates and click away with gleeful abandon with boxes...not anymore. What used to be a fun game is no longer ... Taking my business elsewhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea everyone knew that like gelato guy was in the box they just like rubbing salt in the wounds I wanted him too but no way am I gonna buy gems again

Host(ess)
    This weeks update was a real let down. I wanted new recipes to level up. I never spend gems on the stupid boxes. I only want new recipes, preferably on the older appliances. Im hoping they have a really good halloween update coming soon cause the game is getting really stale.

Rhino Keeper
    I got Barrel Stand
    Leaning Tower
    And Flower Lamps
    all are 4th prizes I think
    I like to try again , love Art Stand probably won't win the 2nd prize, in bakery all I get is 4th

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast