Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crashing

Unhappy crashing

I read the other post about crashing and to start my own post... I have the correct 1.0.2, I deleted the app, reinstalled, updated Itunes, turned off my Ipod, restarted... to no avail. I can control the crashing, meaning that if I dont try to visit neighbors I wont crash. This IS so frustrating!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Which Ipod do you play on? I believe this game needs at least IOS version 4.3 to be played.
    Check you settings under your device to see what you current IOS version is. If under 4.3 connect to itunes to update your IOS version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    You are lucky. I could not even get into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilton04 View Post
    I read the other post about crashing and to start my own post... I have the correct 1.0.2, I deleted the app, reinstalled, updated Itunes, turned off my Ipod, restarted... to no avail. I can control the crashing, meaning that if I dont try to visit neighbors I wont crash. This IS so frustrating!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Which Ipod do you play on? I believe this game needs at least IOS version 4.3 to be played.
    Check you settings under your device to see what you current IOS version is. If under 4.3 connect to itunes to update your IOS version.
    I'm using iPad to play HDS and my IOS version is 4.2.1. If i update my IOS to 4.3 or 5, will i lose my current house?because currently i'm on level 21 and i dont wanna start all over again. This game crashes all the time, so frustrating

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by prue07 View Post
    I'm using iPad to play HDS and my IOS version is 4.2.1. If i update my IOS to 4.3 or 5, will i lose my current house?because currently i'm on level 21 and i dont wanna start all over again. This game crashes all the time, so frustrating
    You really should update your Ipad. Running an older IOS version can effect game play.

Once you update your Ipad, you may lose the game, but all you have to do is go back to itunes and redownload it.
    Your games are saved on Team Lavas servers under your storm ID, not on your device.
    Your game progress will all be there.

New Resident
    Thank u so much, now i dont have to worry again! I'll update my IOS straight away!

I am on iPad 1 version 5. My game is constantly crashing. Sometimes I cannot even get into the game, it keeps popping me out. Sometimes I am in for a while, but then I go to visit a neighbor and it pops me out. It has happened to me over 10 times today. I am getting quite frustrated!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pegsfarm1 View Post
    I am on iPad 1 version 5. My game is constantly crashing. Sometimes I cannot even get into the game, it keeps popping me out. Sometimes I am in for a while, but then I go to visit a neighbor and it pops me out. It has happened to me over 10 times today. I am getting quite frustrated!
    check your wifi signal.
    You can also go under settings and turn off your wifi and then turn it back on.
    Also try restarting your ipad.

Thanks, Kooky. Restarting the iPad seemed to work, for now anyways!

Mine is stuck in "processing" with the book turning pages. Tried restarting iPad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast