Thread: Stuck on level 30

Unhappy Stuck on level 30

I have been on level 30 for quite awhile without the star in the upper left hand corner of the screen changing to yellow at all. It is completely blue, as if I have just be*** the level. Before level 30, I would level up about every day or 2. I have been on level 30 for at least five days with no noticeable change.

its an ipod touch version 4.2.1

TeamLava hasn't made any levels above 30. I've been on level 30 for about two months.

Level 30 is currently the maximum for City Metro

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Level 30 is currently the maximum for City Metro
    When will it be raised?

Designer of Worlds
    Funny you should ask that *grins*

New Resident
    I have same experience. XP required to next level is 99999XXXX = impossible. Some neighbours are at higher level so I think it is a bug

Quote Originally Posted by MM7491 View Post
    I have same experience. XP required to next level is 99999XXXX = impossible. Some neighbours are at higher level so I think it is a bug
    They increased the cap though. I think to level 40. Most of my neighbors are already there.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    They increased the cap though. I think to level 40. Most of my neighbors are already there.
    We'll likely expand it again in the future, and it wont take as long to roll out as this update. New content rolling into the game over the next month will likely fill up levels 27-40, so expect an update to the level cap when we're running out of levels to unlock stuff.

Also, keep adding suggestions for new game assets.. I read those lists and do what I can to make sure stuff ends up in our content updates that you all request (assuming they're doable with our current resources)