Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Goal Reference Thread

Nightclub Owner
    22 is the maximum number of red slots. If you want more you'll need to buy them for 49 gems each.

Host(ess)
    Hello,

After you complete Love is in the Air and get the Undercover Mother goal, do you get 24 hours to complete each individual step; or is it just 24 hours to complete all the steps?

Someone add me please im at level 42 and I need another neighbor to get that pretty pink piano. sweetadorablemoi

Also, does anyone know when you get the fashion emergency goal. I don't remember it. Or i'm not sure i'm even there yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gjatt View Post
    Hello,

After you complete Love is in the Air and get the Undercover Mother goal, do you get 24 hours to complete each individual step; or is it just 24 hours to complete all the steps?
    It's 24 hours for each step,not for all steps.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gjatt View Post
    Hello,

I believe it's just the first two steps that have the 24 hour time li it
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetadorablemoi View Post
    Someone add me please im at level 42 and I need another neighbor to get that pretty pink piano. sweetadorablemoi
    Please use the add me forum to find neighbours.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I believe it's just the first two steps that have the 24 hour time li it
    I completed this goal a few days ago and it had a 24 hour timer for each one step,not only the first two steps...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I completed this goal a few days ago and it had a 24 hour timer for each one step,not only the first two steps...
    It's been awhile since I've done it. Thanks for the info.

New Resident
    How do you get to have the goals? A few times they have showed up on the left of my screen - but it's been a long time since I've seen one available.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast