Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Goal Reference Thread

Don't hold your breath. Everyone's been asking for those three items for way over a year now, maybe longer.

Sorry, meant 2 items; new gifts & confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    Does anyone know if this particular goal is still active and if so, does it open after the completion of other goals or is it a random goal? Thanks
    The Celebrity Stylist goal follows Undercover Mother.

You have to complete Undercover Mother for this particular goal to appear.
    (watch your timer icon, on the goal listing board)

If you do not complete Undercover Mother the goal Celebrity Stylist never appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    The Celebrity Stylist goal follows Undercover Mother.

You have to complete Undercover Mother for this particular goal to appear.
    (watch your timer icon, on the goal listing board)

If you do not complete Undercover Mother the goal Celebrity Stylist never appears.
    Yes! I was working on the Undercover Mother goal when I posted the question and when I completed it ... tada ... the Celebrity Stylist opened up. I was very happy because I really want the fitting room. Right now, I am 6 pairs of earrings away from the completion of this goal ... yay! Thank you for the update ... and information. It is worth the effort to do the goals because so many neat things pop up as rewards that you cannot get otherwise.

While on the subject of goals opening up after certain goals are completed, are there any others that operate in the same fashion?

So after a certain point, there are no new goals for this game? The updates are all catalog related? What's the point except to collect outfits or expanding the shop?

I thought maybe I was missing something. I know there were goals related to holidays in the past but I've been playing since late February, waiting for something new.

I'd thought with the Fourth of July edition that we'd be given a chance to earn new gem costing displays but I haven't received a new goal in ages.

Btw, I'm a decent friend- I always respond to requests for help, but I don't gift daily because I don't play daily unless I get alerted. I don't think half my friends even play any longer and I can't blame them. I think a friend deleted me because I didn't gift them. So, heads up if you'd like to add me.

I was expecting a halloween related challenge or something for thanksgiving. I assume fashion story team are just lazy, they should learn from bakery story.

Executive Chef
    As much as I feel entirely swarmed by all the goals in both bakery and restaurant, on more than one device, I would kind of like some goal for fashion that ends up with a pretty closet item and/or a nice floor decor.

I never got the VALENTINE GOALS

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody123890 View Post
    I never got the VALENTINE GOALS
    We didn't get a valentine goals, we haven't have a goal since July 4.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast