Thread: ROOM DIMENSIONS vs. NAMES ROOMS

Thumbs down ROOM DIMENSIONS vs. NAMES ROOMS

Okay, I'm not the best with common sense but this is a no brainier to me! Why the heck were the rooms changed from their dimensions to the cheesy names they have now? I know how big the room is when it's listed by size not when it says "lounge" or "ballroom!" And yes I know the dimensions are listed under the Reference Thread. My point is that it's supposed to be a relaxing game and I don't want to go hunting around for the size of my next room! I think it's nice you have it listed on the Reference Thread but you could have avoided listing it all if you did the sensible & easier thing which is to list the rooms by size! Why can't you just change it back? I bet a lot of people don't know it's even listed elsewhere.

Executive Chef
    I wish they would change it back as well. It is a pain having to click on a room just to see if it is the size I am after. And it takes so long to collect the parts then build the thing that I have forgotten the room name by the time I come to getting the next one!!!

The Honorable Panda
    I will pass this request over to the community managers. I am also moving this thread to the feedback forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yes ! I agree, please name rooms by size, not room name

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will pass this request over to the community managers. I am also moving this thread to the feedback forum.
    Thank you! I hope you guys decide to go with the original dimension names! Please. I think there are many who feel the same

I agree...put sizes.

New Resident
    I agree. I was wonder about dimensions. I did realize it was listed anywhere. I was collecting coins just to select and see the dimensions,

New Resident
    How much land can you actually buy and expand on? I no longer see options to buy land. Have I reached my limit?

where are the dimensions?